How does it feel to get sliced in half? Ft. Our favorite lords

Kirby: Welcome back everybody!

Jigglypuff: Time for another round.

Kirby: Ok! K_kix24 said "You're welcome Dharken!" and they'll be here for you too Galeem!

Galeem: Thank you mortal!

Dharken: I am not used to so much postivity....

Kirby: Now, all of the Smashers have to compliment you two! I'll start. You two are really good at fighting!!

Galeem: Thank you!

Dharken: I don't know how to feel about this...

Jigglypuff: I like your asthetic. It's pretty cool.

Galeem: Thank you Miss Jigglypuff!

Dharken: What is this feeling?..

Galeem: It is happiness, a feeling of l i g h t.

Dharken: I do not like this feeling.

Kirby: Now, go to all the Smashers and tell them they have to compliment you!

Dharken: Very well.

Kirby: Before you go, Galeem, what's it like to get chopped in half by Sephiroth?

Galeem: It's like there's 2 of you, but they can't decide which one feels pain, so both do. Times 1,000,000,000

Kirby: Ok thanks! Bye!

*The lords of light and dark walk away*

Jigglypuff: Ok, now to summon Sephiroth. Ahem, HEYYYYYYYY IS THAT CLOUDDDDDDD?!!

Sephiroth: WHERE?!

Kirby: Oh good, you're here! You got a death threat. If you slice Galeem in half again, a dimension traveling being will decapitate you.

Sephiroth: Oh. Just put it in my death threat pile.

Kirby: We have death threat piles?

Sephiroth: Yeah, we do. Mostly from disgruntled indie game characters.

Kirby: Okie dokie then. *walks off while Galeem and Dharken come back.*

Jigglypuff: Sep, while you're here, you have to compliment these two.

Sephiroth: Fine. *turns to them* You aren't as annoying as everyone is. *walks away*

Galeem: Thank you!

Jigglypuff: That wraps the asks! Thank you for sending these in.

Galeem: Make sure to send more in the comments below! Bye!