∞. epilogue..

"Is he still mad though?" Daisy threw the used plastic plates into the trashcan. A track from Led Zeppelin played in the headphones hanging around her neck now.

"Scott?" Peter inquired, focused more on his ice cream. "He's literally miserable. Did you really have to break up with him so fast?"

"It just didn't work out," Daisy try to hold back her laugh. "I mean, me and Jean are getting along better and I know she still has a thing for him, somewhere deep inside, it would have been pretty awful of me to start a fight over a boy who by the way..."

"Nope," Peter shook his head. "Do not go there. I don't want to know how Scott was for those two nights-"

"Why?" Daisy raised her eyebrow. "Wanna see for yourself how Scott's skills are behind closed doors?"

"First of all," Peter finished his icecream with one more bite and threw the stick into the trash bag Daisy was taking out. He placed his hands in his pockets, "Scott's not what I look for in a guy. And second of all, unlike you, I actually respect the whole no dating teammates rule, Dee."

"Well, I am not really an X-Men still, so does that rule even apply to me?" she rolled her eyes. At last, she pulled the trash bag out of the bin and tied it. "Stop being jealous of me pulling way more cool people than you and while we are at it, why did you run away from Wade's karaoke challenge."

"Because Charles is drunk and a pretty bad singer," Peter admitted, shamelessly. "You ran away from it too."

"To take out the trash," Daisy motioned to the black bag she lifted with a small sigh. "I'll go toss it in the back and be right back to get dad away from the microphone."

"We could do a duet," he exclaimed excitedly.

"I pick the song," Daisy huffed a short laugh, already walking towards the door.

"And I am only letting you because it's your birthday and we literally listen to the same stuff," Peter called after her.

It's been some years since Anchor was taken down and the air finally smelt like the brisk peace Daisy has been searching for. Using the kitchen's door to the outside, she took the unlit path to the back of the mansion where the big trash bins were hidden.

While she took her time to change the song playing in her headphones, the trash bag floated away and in with the others. Daisy smiled as she picked the track: My Humps by Black Eyed Peas.

That alert, alive beat filled her bones with a wish to dance a little. She pulled the headphones over her ears, imagining just how absolutely trashy, but amusing, it would be if Peter and her sang this, but with him singing the woman and her the man.

She was smiling when she turned around and the music was too loud for her to hear ahead of time what was waiting for her when she stepped right through a portal. She slipped and fell forward.

The headphones fell off her ears as the players was lost from her hand. Daisy fell through the portal and her music player remained in the back of the mansion as the bright orange and purple portal closed behind her.

She fell on her hands and knees on a dark crimson soil, rocky and cold. The second her cells reacted through regeneration, Daisy realized one thing: she was in space. And since there was only one space being she knew could do this since she was also the most powerful force Daisy knew, she got up and called.

"Jean?"

Instead, of seeimg the familiar Phoenix fire, Daisy was met by the presence of six rather tall beings, all weird looking and all seeming as if they went through war with Hell itself. They were walking away when they heard Daisy and then, they stopped.

"My Lord," the old looking fellow, leant towards the purple man in the middle. "Jean was the name of the-"

That purple man sighed. He didn't hesitate much though to turn around and close his fist. An intense, chaotic purple beam was shot towards daisy from golden gauntlet.

Daisy's eyes shone yellow out of absolute instinct and the ground of this ruined planet raised and blocked the destruction from hitting her. Behind the dust, metal magnetized itself and stuck to her, over her clothes, forming armour.

"Okay, band of assholes. You obviously didn't call me so where is Jean and who the fuck are you?"

"The Phoenix Force told us she wasn't alone...," Ebony Maw spoke to Thanos.

"Allow me to destroy her," Proxima Midnight greeted her teeth. She spun a three-pronged spear and hit it into the ground. An energy discharge surged through the ground.

"I have a karaoke night to attend, let's end this quickly, ladies," Daisy shouted as she allowed the energy blast to past into the palms she greeted it with.

With a yellow flash in her eyes, she teleported behind the woman that attacked her and pressed her hands into her back. The energy passed into Proxima and pushed her at least a meter underground.

Black Dwarf charged headfrist towards Daisy, with Corvus backing him up. She avoided the close contact by shifting her footing and commanding the dormant metal in the ground to come up and attack in blocks, keeping a perimeter around her.

At Ebony's command, a chain appeared and caught her right hand. Daisy felt a burn into her wrist and the pull turned her control into a haze, a weakness. Though the chain pulled her down and she kneeled, as the second female, Supergiant, came for her, Daisy only raised her yellow eyes.

Supergiant's eyes closer and she fell down, unconcious.

A second chain wrapped around Daisy's left hand and Ebony Maw sighed, "It's a good thing we made more chain than we needed to contain the Phoenix Force."

For some reason, though she was sure it was metal, Daisy was unable to release any more energy from her body and free herself. Even healing herself was starting to become hard, which never happened before. The chains nust be interfering with my mutation, she thought.

But the worries didn't affect her outer abaolute charm. "I don't know who you think you are, but you didn't think this-"

"Are there more like you, human?" Thanos approached.

"Tell me who the fuck you are and maybe I will consider threatening you properly," she glared. Daisy wasn't realizing the danger she really was in, she couldn't even move her arms anymore and the paralyzing feeling was spreading blue through her veins, but she'd be damned before she admitted defeat this fast.

Her eyes flickered yellow and so did Thanos'.

Infinity Stones. Destruction. Death. Beginning and End.

Daisy gasped softly as he grinned, seeing her let go of his mind. The blue infected her veins further, reaching her head and coloring brightly under her skin.

"Formidable tries, but these chains were meant to contain much stronger beings than you and I, child." He stepped closer. "If you make it, I may release you at last, to join my Black Order. Until then though, I am the end."

Thank you for reading 'Omega'.
Daisy and Adam will be returning soon.