o2. her parents..

"I will kill him myself-"

"Peter," Erik warned his son with a look. All cards have been out, revealed, for a while now. Losing Daisy did that to they family and so much more.

Peter sat back down, crossing his arms at his chest and frowning. He had his goggles over his eyes, but you could clearly see just how much pain they hid. Peter had a family of his own, a mother, a little step sister... but they were both humans.

Daisy was for him the first reassembly of a true mutant family, long before Erik could even realize they were bonded by blood.

"I need you to stay in the ship," Erik reminded Peter.

"If he hurt her-"

"We'll handle it," Charles reassured, frowning in the slightest as he sensed the landing sequence of the jet starting.

Adam was battling a cold for the first time in his life. Daisy altered his slow molecular process and helped the X-Gene being rewritten away from him, hence, stripping him of all mutations. He told her he wanted to be a human and she granted his wish.

Now, a cold was making his head hurt and throat feel tight with razors. Adam was blowing his nose, tiredly into a napkin, at the same motel restaurant in Romania when he noticed nk kne around him was moving.

"Did you come to make fun of me?" Adam asked outloud, thinking, from the scale of the display of telepathy, that Daisy was back. He coughed immediately after, cursing under his breath the weakness of a human state.

He realized something was wrong about whoever was walking behind him when nk answer came. Adam may have been very much a human now, but his instincts remained and he was about to turn around and use whatever fight he had left in him.

Erik's hand was simply faster. He grabbed the back of Adam's head and pushed it flat onto the bar surface.

"Hello, Adam," he greeted bitterly. "I'm quite surprised to see you alive. Care explaining?"

"Oh," Adam laughed through a cough. "You and Professor X are here... I think the better question is where is Daisy?"

Charles stopped from approaching. His eyes went wide and tears started forming. "No...," he gasped softly, looking at Adam, but through his mind.

With his hand still firm on the back of Adam's head, already confused as to why this effervescent boy wasn't fighting back, Erik looked up and back at Charles. "What? What did you see?"

"You lost her, didn't you?" Adam hummed, darkly. He choked on his own sore throat while Erik pressed him into the bar surface some more.

"Adam's not a mutant anymore...," Charles noted, sadly. He barely scrapped the surface of Adam's thoughts and he has already been overwhelmed with suffering.

Erik slowly let go of the boy, "What the hell happened?"

Charles concentrated. He brought his hand up to his temple, to focus as he searched Adam's mind again. "Daisy...," Charles sighed. "She destroyed his X-Genes."

"She can do that now?"

"She can do a lot of things if you know how to push her," Adam sighed, finally turning around to face both men that have come visit with obvious hostility.

"What did you do?" From pity, to agony, to anger, Charles ended up shaking his head softly. "How could you...?"

But since Erik had no telepathic abilities to understand the context and Charles couldn't really present it himself anymore, the latter decided to use an old trick he has decided in the past against utilizing. When his family was at stake, exceptions could be made.