Part five

(This is piano music above, you will understand why it's here once you get to that part of this chapter)

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️  (there are signs of rape in this chapter so please skip if you are too uncomfortable)

Word count (1717)

Today is Friday, which means me and Gilbert are going to have our date.

Yesterday, Gilbert asked if he could meet me at the path that connects both of our houses at six and he will take me somewhere after that.

I'm not sure where we'll go, but it seemed like it was going to be a lot of fun.

~

"Good morning class, take out your slates, today we will be working on writing" Mr. Phillips said.

My mother taught me how to write when I was very young, she was actually my teacher in really everything for the first few years of my life. Once I was old enough, my parents hired me a private tutor.

"So y/n, where's Gilbert going to take you?" Anne asked and turned around.

I heard Ruby huff next to me and turn away.

"Well I- I don't know yet, he just asked to meet me at the part of the path that connects with the path to his house at six."

Diana turned around too, "ooh sounds exciting!" She whisper yelled.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, "he's going to meet you at six huh?" Josie Pye's voice rang in my ear.

I turned around and cocked an eyebrow, "yeah... why?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "no reason."

"Never mind her y/n, she's just jealous," Anne said reassuringly and Diana agreed.

~

After school, I met Gilbert outside and walked home.

"I hope Josie isn't planning something, she sounded like she was going to earlier when Anne and Diana asked where we were going later."

Gilbert looked over, "don't worry, I'm sure that's not the case."

I exhaled, "yeah, you're probably right."

We were pretty quiet for the rest of the walk, my nervousness was taking over a bit.

"So I'll meet you later?" Gilbert said once we got to my house.

"Y-yeah, I'll see you later then," and I smiled and waved him goodbye.

At around 5:40 I decided to head out. My aunt wouldn't stop torturing me about it so I left a little early.

As I walked, I was thinking about possible places we might go.

⚠️Here's where the rape begins,⚠️ if you want to skip, this emoji will be at the end of the scene for you to continue 🤗

Then I heard some footsteps behind me.

"Well look what we have here," a very familiar voice said.

My heart dropped and I spun around, Billy was standing behind me with a smirk on his face.

"Billy! what are you doing here?!"

"A little birdy told me you would be meeting Gilbert at six, I'm not going to let that happen."

I gulped and took a step back. Is that why Josie asked me when we were meeting?

He stepped forward and grabbed both my arms.