He dumped me

Astha's POV.

Teacher's day went so much better than I expected and the best part was....well you know it.

Shirsh, he came in simple jeans and a t shirt. But it was all it took for him to steal my heart. Sounds cheesy I know.

That night when everyone was posting about their teacher's day I was busy staring at the three photos of mine and Shirsh's and two photos of us four together.

I wanted to post my photo with him. But not just yet. Let's wait till all this teacher's day glitter dies down. I don't want people to particularly notice him.

Otherwise all my dms will be flooded with..

'Hey, he looks handsome'

'Who is he.'

'Boyfriend, huh?'

'Sexy, gimme his number'

And I don't want that. I want him to be my little secret crush. Only. Mine.

Plus I am gonna enjoy my time with Asha before her bitchy mode gets activated.

"Hey. Can I sleep with you?" I asked opening the door to her room.

She was talking to someone on her phone but she hand guestured me to come in.

I quickly settled on her bed. Maybe I was happy to get a room of my own but still being with my sister always brings happiness.

After her phone call ended she turned towards me and said "Help me".

"What happened?" I asked her instantly.

She laughed at my reaction and said "which one should I post?"

L. O. L.

She was having problem in that.

After about 5 minutes I showed her my plan.

"How about make one post of your single photos and then one with you and Aarav in the first slide and others like these".

The photo of Aarav and Asha was perfect. They were indeed perfect for each other. Aarav was wearing one of his shy satisfied smile and Asha was a bit distracted in many of the photos but in one of them she was looking really sexy I suggested her that one.

I like them together but why am I not feeling that good?

"Ohk. Now help me with the caption"

-:-

I don't know why but it still bugs me deep down that Asha is not serious about Aarav when he is truly head over heels for her. You can tell it by just looking at him.

And I don't why it still hurts when I think of them together. Them.

But ironically enough my thoughts are all about Shirsh but their relationship still bugs me.

"Are you serious about Aarav?" I asked her before I could chicken out.

She stayed silent for a while and then said " I am not sure. I like him but I think that he is not the one" she sighed.

And again I don't know why but my mouth got a brain of its own and  blurted out "Have you ever been in love?"

Kill me.

She was again silent but then she said "Not really but I had one who came close to it but he dumped me LOL" she faked a laugh.

But I know it hurts.

Because after all we are sisters. We are twins.

I looked at her not sure how to react. It's like almost an year till we had talked like this.  But she was always like this.