SHE KNEW

I came home with determination. Yes determination that I am gonna tell Asha everything. Yes every single fuvking detail.

As soon as I entered home I heard my mom's loud voice "you are late. It's almost dinner time"

"Yes mom" I said and ran to the washroom, my bladder is gonna tear up.

But the door was locked. I knocked it.

"I am pooping" Asha responded.

"Hurry up I am seconds away from peeing in my pants" I screamed at her.

"Oops sorry. I think I am gonna do the whole pooping thing again" she is clearly torchering me.

I was banging my head on the door and suddenly almost fell into her.

I gained my balance and shoved her away and ran inside.

"I am human you know" she faked annoyance but laughed.

*****

Calm down Astha. It's easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Yes Ashta you can.

I went to Asha's room and knocked but without waiting entered her room.

"Hey" I said looking at the floor.

"I have something to say" I said in a low  voice.

YES ASTHA SAY IT.

HOW CAN I? WHAT I DID WAS SOOOO WRONG.

I LOVED THE SAME GUY MY SISTER LOVES BEHIND HER BACK. SHE ALWAYS TOLD ME AND I NEVER EVEN GAVE HER A HINT. I AM EVIL!!!!

YOU ARE BITCH ASTHA. YOU ARE A FIE ON THE NAME OF A SISTER.

SCREW YOU ASTHA.

CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN. CALM DOWN.

YOU HAVE TO COME CLEAN.

DON'T FREAK OUT.

"I...uh....I am sorry....I never mean do that but....I am sorry. It just happened...look I never did that intentionally. It happened I am .......sooooooo sorry........please....I will never do that to you intentionally...." I gathered all my strength and looked at her.

She was looking at me with wide eyes.

"No you didn't" she said.

"I am sorry" it just happened.

She said something under her breath.

"I always thought that I was the bitchy one among us" she said looking at me dead in the eyes.

"No, you aren't-" I tired to protest but she cut me halfway with "yeah now I know that you are the bitchy one".

That hurts to hear. I closed my eyes soaking all the pain in.

"I never meant to hurt you" I said in a low voice and placed my hand on her's.

She quickly removed her hand and said "Well newsflash you did hurt me"

"I am s-oo-rrry" my voice almost cracked saying this.

"Don't be sorry. You should be happy" she said, anger in her voice being crystal clear.

"No, absolutely not." I said tears slipping continuously down my cheek.

"Can you just leave"

"Please I am sorry. I really have no feelings for him now" I said.