BLUSHING

Shirshak's POV

What is wrong with me?

I was dying to talk to her. But when she actually approached me for once I chickened out!

So what if she has a boyfriend. Can't I be simply another one of her male friends?

I know I can't be, but like why?

Why does love has to take friendship down with it? Why???

But the thing is she has a boyfriend!!!! Who brought her gift. Who is handsome and.... perfect.

Ah! Not again my brain. Just forget that memory.

Why did I bought her present in the first place? Okay I bought it. But why did I actually gave it to her?

I can ignore her. At least I can pretend to ignore her as long as she doesn't say anything first.

-:-

We have barely talked to each other the past week.

It's easy not to talk to her. Because I have been doing that for years. But goddamit it is impossible not to think about her!

Today Astha revealed that her first crush was when she was five. Shinchan's age.

Isn't it too young?

My first crush was when I was in fifth grade. It was on a girl who sat next to me but transferred latter that year.

"Have ever any girl confessed to you?" Prerna asked me.

Before I can even say a no Ashish decided that he can't live without opening his mouth for once "don't lie buddy" he slapped my back.

Did I forgot to mention that Rashmi and Ashish are dating. He confessed to her after game yesterday.

~Easy peasy lemon squeezy~

"Just two." I replied.

"You are saying as if it's zero and not two" Astha said.

"I didn't mean it like that" I replied.

"He is a heart breaker, don't think too much Astha" Ashish said.

Only if I was able to kill him.

"I have already guessed that part on my own" Astha winked.

"I am not like that I am loyal to my girl" I said in defence.

"And who is your girl?" Perfect question Rashmi.

Astha. Only if she didn't had a boyfriend whose phone she excitedly picks up on the first ring, while talking to whom she forgets about that someone who came to wipe her tears.

Isn't it a mystery why she was crying?

"Never met her" I replied.

"He is single for life" Ashish said.

I gave him a death glare.

He shrugged in defence then said " I mean who will refuse Baby Lips without a second option".

Not her again.

"Who is baby lips I am curious" Nikita said.

Well done Ashish. Now everyone's damn attention is on Baby Lips.

"His lover" Ashish said. He knows way too much about her and me.

I locked his head in my arm "you have a death wish" I said.

"She was just a girl, like any other" I said.

"You can't say that every girl is special" Astha said.