STRANGER THINGS

Astha's POV

Jatin asked me the question I never want to answer. How am I supposed to answer it.

That I just got my heart broken and I can't bear to stay at home and watch my first love and my sister enjoy their summer vacations together.

I forced a smile.

"It's my last year and well I wanted to try something new".

"Just that?" Jatin asked again.

I hit his head and said "and off course I wanted to watch all the movies with you that we have decided to watch together since last year" to which he responded with " ouch" and "thanks" and everyone laughed.

Later I called Seema and we talked and talked.

I got a message from Aarav.

I miss you.

He is such a good friend. But that is the fucking problem here. I don't know how to reply so I left it as it is.

I tried to concentrate on the fact that I will be turning 16 in 10 days!!!

But seems like I need a stronger distraction.

-:-

Astha Ashta someone keeps repeating my name.

With all the power I have I opened one eye to peek a look. Everyone was getting ready in tracksuits and shorts.

Is it morning already?

Everyone was getting ready. I poured myself a glass of water and grabbed a tangerine. I peeled it and started eating.

"Don't eat tangerines this early or you are gonna have cracked voice" Prerna said.

I giggled "I love my cracked voice. Don't worry. Plus you should never work out on an empty stomach" I stated.

I wore one of the many shorts I bought and a simple baggy yellow orche tee. I combed my hair they are halfway between my ears and shoulder  So I let them be and grabbed a rubber band. And wore the band on my wrist.

Still eating a tangerine I started running to the court. It is kind of weird to be running here because I used to run 5km to the training area everyday twice.

After exercise and everything when everyone went back I tried to touch the net but my 5'3" figure is still unable. I don't have high jumping skills like others and neither am I tall. I really do envy Nikita di.

She is the best basketball player. I can swear on my dead body.

When I went back to the room I noticed that there was already long lines for the three bathrooms available. Everyone looks so busy.

I went straight to my mattress, actually the only mattress which is still on floor.

I laid down and closed my eyes.

"You sleepyhead" I felt droplets on my face.

I quickly covered my face with my hands. "Jatin please" I said. I opened my eyes and sat.

"It's breakfast time" he said.

Already?!

I looked at the room clock. It is 9:00 am.

"Aren't you gonna wash up?" Anmol asked me.

I am still in the workout gear luckily I don't sweat much.

"I will be ready in two minutes" I replied and quickly brushed my teeth.

Where are all others I asked them with my pastefull mouth.