Moody Teenager

Astha's POV

I can't believe I agreed to this.
Well practically I didn't agree to this. He kind of left me with no choice. So here I am standing in front of a house.

Not any house. It's a mansion.

Yeah the same one. I was looking at before.

As soon as I saw it I couldn't hide the surprised look on my face. C'mon.

I just silently followed him inside.

Damn. It feels like he is soo rich. I felt like a gold digger.

He took me to his drawing room and handed me the first aid kit. I laughed at it.

"I just need a bit cotton" I said.

"One day there will be no space for new scars on your knees. I am telling you" he said but handed me cotton anyways.

I cleaned my wound.

After that he took me to his room. His room was simple. It was grey mostly.

The first thing I noticed was a poster.

A senorita poster.

It was the ending scene during senorita where everyone was expecting a kiss but sadly nothing happened. Camilla just brushed her nose against him and Shawn was smiling ever so  understanding and fondly.

He followed my gaze and then chuckled a bit and said "I told you I liked the song"

"I never knew this much". Well to be truly honest I was imagining myself in Camilla's place and Shirsh in Shawn's. Singing together and ending it with a hot kiss.

"You can choose anything you wanna wear" he said breaking my chain of thought and opening his almirah.

Well my eyes popped out of their socket at the sight of his almirah. It was perfect. Perfect in the sense not even one cloth was out of place.

And my almirah looks like a typhoon wrecked area.

"Pass me anything my size" I replied. There is no way I am gonna touch those perfectly folded clothes with my hand.

"How about this?" He handed me a pair of grey trousers.

Well to be honest it feels weird to wear his clothes.

Shut up. Who am I kidding? I am dying to wear those.

"You know my sweat are fine" I replied half heartedly.

"C'mon" he said and handed it to me.

And I took it whole heartedly.

I just wish that I had a reason to borrow a hoodie too.

"Is this fine?" Shirsh asked me again. I turned around to see that he was carrying a grey hoodie.

Oh hoodie.

OH HOODIE??!?!?!?

HOODIE ??!)#($;8

"Umm yeah. Oh no need. My hoodie is fine" I said, well trying to convince him half heartedly.

"It's really dirty. All covered with dirt" he replied.

"Okay" I am sure I was blushing so hard I teared away my gaze from him.

"Bathroom?" I asked in a small voice.

***

I was admiring myself in the mirror.

Upper was really big for my size. It was halfway to my knees but I usually wear hoodies of that size so no worry. But I had to fold three time the trousers.