| Chapter 28 ~ Rape |

⚠️TW⚠️ talks about sexual harassment and abuse. Smut

Lily got back to the Gryffindor common room McGonagall had said that she could stay but she was still Slytherin until she changed houses. Lily wanted to see her dad so the others went in and she quickly went to her dads chambers.

Lily got to the door and walked in. Snape was in his chair reading a book.

"Hey hun i am so proud of you you were absolutely amazing today" Lily's dad said giving her a hug.

"Thanks dad i just wanted to stop by before i go to sleep i am exhausted but wanted to see you."

"Yes well go get some rest and we can talk tomorrow" Snape replied

"Okay bye dad love you" Lily said leaving her dads room.

Lily was walking back to the common room when she got dragged into a corridor a hand covering her mouth.

"Sh sh sh don't want anyone catching us." The voice said
Lily tried to get out of the grip but it was strong.
"Don't resist Lily." Lily suddenly realised who the voice was.

Fucking

Draco Malfoy.

Her eyes widened looking into his eyes

"Haha yes figured it out. Like to say you performed very well today and i realised we ended things on a bumpy end i think we should try again."

"I don't fucking think so you sexually assaulted me" Lily said trying to fight her way out but failing.

"Tut tut tut i don't think that is the right tone to take now." Draco said pushing her into the wall.

"Ow" Lily said in pain.

"Shut up bitch or i am going to have to punish you." Draco said full of lust.

"Draco please no i-i-i-" Lily said crying knowing no one was around to save her and she is going to be raped tonight.

"I what no one is going to save you not your father not your famous brother not your ignorant boyfriend no one" Draco replied.

5 minutes past Draco had moved them into a classroom. Lily was naked and tied up and Draco was undressing.

Lily was sobbing quietly she knew if she was to loud she would be hit. Yet Draco still hit her for crying.

Draco was fully undressed and gazed at Lily's hourglass body. He smile "i am going to have fun"

"What happened to Pansy?" Lily asked angrily trying to release herself.

"Wh- oh she doesn't need to know she is always following me around i just have her to please me"

"But i missed you your different and with you tied up and under my control after i rape you no one will love you not your boyfriend not your brother no one." Draco laughed.

"Please Draco i am fifteen please"

Draco hit her and pressed down on her waist "i don't care if you are ten this is going to happen and its all your fault."

"Your going to be kicked out for this" Lily said earning another hit.

Draco lined his dick up and thrusted it into Lily's cunt.

"Ahh" Lily quietly screamed

Draco pressed Lily on the wall kissing her neck leaving as many hickeys as possible.

After half an hour or Draco cummimg inside Lily, he untied her then kicked,punched and hit her leaving her lying on the ground naked to weak to get up.