| Chapter 2 ~ Train ride |

She steps onto the train and starts to look for her only friend. Draco Malfoy. She knew him because her dad was good friends with Lucius Malfoy consequently Draco and Lily had known each other since they were babies. After about 5 minutes of looking she finally finds an empty carriage with Draco in eating an apple per usual.

"Ahh Lil" Draco stands up and hugs Lily "I have been waiting for you its about time your father lets you come here"
"Omg i know right we have been begging for years"

The train started moving
"So how was your holiday" Lily asked Draco
"It was ok i mean it was same old same old stuck in a house going nowhere"
"Same we never go holiday anymore my dad says why go somewhere else and be together when we can be home together" Lily complained rolling her eyes.

A girl came to the door with black hair tied back in a pony tail.
Lily looked her up and down and said in a sarcastic way "Yes"
The girl looked as if she had just been given the worst news in the world
"Whats her problem" Lily said to Draco
Draco laughed "This is Pansy Parkinson. Pansy meet Lily Snape."
"Wait are you Snape daughter the half blood"
"One and truly and you don't need to be judging people on there blood status its all about there reputation status not who my parents are. Got me"
Pansy looked just as shocked and rolled her eyes and walked away. Draco looked back at Lily and laughed.

"Well we better change we will be there soon" Draco said standing up and reaching for his bag.
"Alright back in a minute Lily said grabbing her clothes."

Lily changed and made her way back to the carriage where she came in and saw Draco with not shirt on. He looked up and saw Lily and laughed. Lily looked at him and back at his abs.

"Like what you see Snape"
"Oh my god no you wish Malfoy"
Draco changed and sat down not long afterwards did they arrive at the castle that held Lily Eileen Snape's future.