| Chapter 25 ~ I love you |

The Christmas break had ended and the new term had started. Hermione being Hermione had been on Lily since the first day always nagging her to study for the second task which was in February.

Harry had sort of gotten used to the fact Lily and George were dating but became extremely protective over her.

"Lily Eileen Snape" Shouted a voice from behind.

"I am not here" Lily said immediately recognising the voice and grabbed Harry's invisibility cloak that he had over his lap. They couldn't find a blanket and Harry liked that he couldn't see his legs it was weird.

"Err have you guys seen Lily she promised she would study with me now" Hermione shouted

"Chill Mione i mean i am her brother first the task isn't until February. Second she needs a life. And third she is my sister daughter of Lily Evans and Severus Snape so she will be fine" Harry said smiling.

Lily smirked "yeah i am" she said i little to loudly. "Shit"

"LILY!!" Hermione said stomping round the sofa.

"Mione right so i think i might have to skip todays lesson i have some urgent-" Lily said walking round the opposite side of the sofa from Hermione. "-yeah bye" she said saluting everyone and running out of the common room back to the dungeons.

Lily still hadn't told her dad about her and George yet and George kept on nagging her to tell him.

Lily was running back when she realised she didn't want to return this early so she should probably talk to her dad.

She walked to the door and walked in. "Hey dad was-sup"

"I don't know what 'what is up' means" he answered in his monotone voice mocking Lily.

"It means how are you" She replied

"Oh very well thank you how are you i feel like we haven't spoken in a while whenever i do the check ups in the common room your never there." Snape says walking over to his daughter.

"Oh well stuff has happened i guess i really hang out in the Gryffindor common room. And-" Lily said starting to mumble.

"What?" Snape asked

"I got a boyfriend" she said muttering so her dad can't hear.

"You're mumbling speak up"

"Fine i got a boyfriend" Lily replied

Snape's face looked shocked. "Ha really who?"

"Don't acted surprised. And its George Weasley" She answered.

"Idiot twin number 2?" Her dad's face went from shocked to slightly disappointed "Lil i don't mind you dating him if you promise he won't hurt you. Your grades wont fall. And you don't participate in those stupid pranks."

Lily rolled her eyes "yes sir" little did he know ever since he became best friends with the twins him and Ginny had been doing their pranks with them but the boys were the ones that were stupid enough to got caught.

After a while of talking Lily realised it was getting late so she returned to the Slytherin dormitory.

As Lily entered the room she saw Draco and his followers on the sofas talking.

"Ahh look who it is the blood traitor." Pansy said leaning on Draco with his arm around her.

"Well at least i don't have to get a boyfriend by annoying him until he gets bored of his real girlfriend"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Pansy said standing up.

"It means pug face" Lily said walking up to Pansy "I. Am. Not. A. Second. Choice."