| Chapter 1 ~ The morning |

LILY POV:
I woke up. It was finally the day. The day I go to Hogwarts.
My name is Lily Snape.
My dad is Severus Snape and my mother is Lily Potter her and my dad never really 'dated' though my dad had a massive crush on her since he went to Hogwarts. My mum and James put there relationship on hold for a bit i don't really know why i have never asked. But anyway my mother had already got a child the famous Harry Potter, personally i think he gets to much hype wow the dark lord tried to kill you and you survived no big deal so did I. Anyway my first day of school is a lot different than others i am starting my fourth year of Hogwarts. Basically my dad is to overprotective and he is only letting me join now because i convinced him.
Ever since my mother died its been hard for him but finally i will be able to attend Hogwarts my dream.

END OF LILY'S POV
Lily got out of bed and ran down stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. She entered and there stood her dad in his pyjamas pouring a cup of apple juice.
"Morning sweetheart" He said
"Hey dad i am so excited what time are we leaving" Lily answered back in a very enthusiastic tone
"Soon lil eat your breakfast go get dressed and then we will leave ok"
Lily ate her breakfast at a pace where she could enjoy it but not to slow that she normally eats. As soon as she finished she put in the sink and ran upstairs.
She got upstairs and changed out of her silk pyjamas and into some wide leg jeans and a oversized sweatshirt. By the time she had got everything ready, checked she had everything Lily and her dad were of to the station.

When they got there they ran through the wall and Lily's face lit up and a massive grin ran across her face. This was the moment she had been waiting for her entire life.
"You better get on the train lil it'll be going in a minute"
"Oh yeah bye dad love you"
"Bye darling see you at school"
Snape didn't take the train instead he apparated like the other professors

Lily had only visited Hogwarts once where she only went to be sorted into her house obviously she was sorted into slytherin like her father but it took 7 minutes to decide and it said
"I am not putting you in gryffindor for your mothers talents. I am not putting you in slytherin for you fathers talents i am putting you in slytherin for your talents you will do great things Miss Snape if you make the right choice"

As Lily watched her father run back through the wall she stepped on the train.