| Chapter 10 ~ Siblings |

Harry, Lily and Snape exited the room and headed upstairs to where a concerned Draco, Hermione, Ron and Ginny were waiting for the siblings to return. Lily was still crying and Ginny and Draco instantly realised what had happened and ran and hugged her.
Harry walked over to Ron and Hermione still in shock and didn't say a word the rest of the night.
"Mr Malfoy my daughter will be staying in my chambers for a bit instead of the common room she is extremely upset with the current situation." Snape said in his deep monotone voice.
"Yes sir" Draco says to Snape. He turns to Lily and gives her a kiss on the cheek "I will always be here for you" he hSugs her and leaves.
"Miss Weasley you may leave and i am excusing Lily and Harry from lessons the next few days okay" Snape turns to Ginny
"Yes sir, goodnight Lily" She gives Lily a big hug and leaves.
"Come on honey" Snape said taking Lily's hand.

•••

Lily woke up alone on a bed her father must have transfigured last night. It was late on a Wednesday morning, the only thing she remembered from last night was the champion part and the crying all night everything else was a blur.

Lily got dressed to go and find Harry she knew he would be in the Gryffindor common room somewhere. She reached the common room and remembered the password from where she had been in numerous times with Ginny. Slytherins didn't allow Gryffindors or any other house in their common room so they always hung out in their common room.

Lily stepped inside and saw Harry sitting in-front of the fire alone in the common room.
"Hey how you feeling?" Lily asks Harry
"Hmm oh hey Lily" he looks up and saw Lily's eyes blood red from crying all night. "Oh my god lily come here" he gave her a long hug and said "it will be fine okay we will get through it together i wont let anything hurt you"
Lily felt comforted by Harry she felt so nice to have an older brother to rely on.
"My dad left a note for us saying Dumbledore wants us when we wake up." Lily says pulling out a note from her robes.
"Okay you ready?" Harry asks standing up and holding out his hand.
Taking a deep breath "yeah lets go"

Sorry this is a short chapter