Chapter Thirty-Five

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

I woke up slowly the next morning and instantly felt a smile automatically break out on my face. Memories of the night came rushing back to me. First I remembered the dinner with my parents and everything that happened with them. I remembered my happiness when my dad unofficially decided to support my relationship with John. I remembered the delightful dinner that ensued after the whole tense conversation. I remembered the lovely drive back to my apartment and last but not least, the night. Only one word came to mind when I thought about the night that I had.

WOW

I snuggled into my pillow as I relived the night again. John had been absolutely perfect, making my first time as sweet and slow as possible. My insides turned warm at the amount of times I had gasped and sighed at the pleasure he aroused in me. I blushed slightly at the amount of times I had said his name. All in all, it had been beautiful. So so very beautiful.

‘Are you awake yet?’

I smiled at the sound of John’s deep voice and felt my body become alert as he kissed the point where my shoulder met my neck.

‘Sleeping beauty, are you up?’

I couldn’t speak as he continued kissing and sucking slightly on my neck. My body was feeling the effect in full blast. Then to make it worse, John began snaking his arm up my leg, to my thigh and across my belly where he proceeded to stroke.

I gasped.

‘Oh, it seems that you are awake.’

Then he stopped.

I let out a breath of air that I didn’t know I had been holding.

‘Oh my goodness John.’ I turned around to face him as I had previously been turned away from him. ‘What a way to wake someone up.’

‘I do try my best.’

I stared into his grey eyes as he leaned up on my pillow to look down at me.

‘Good morning.’ I smiled up at him.

I looked at his bright blue eyes and his strong chiselled figures and thanked God for him. I didn’t know how it had managed to happen that this amazing, hard working, fun, gorgeous man loved me but I was beyond thankful for it.

‘Good morning baby.’

‘I don’t really know what to say now. I don’t want to ruin this moment.’ I said.

To be honest, that was a lie. Well, not technically. I didn’t know what to say but I knew I wanted to say, if that made sense. I wanted to ask him a whole load of questions without seeming childish.

1.       Had he enjoyed last night?

2.       Had I matched up to his standards?

3.       Did he really love me or was that just for show so my parents could support us?

4.       If the answer to number three was: ‘yes, he did love me,’ would he mind saying it again? Possibly a hundred times.

5.       Would he want us to sleep together now on a regular basis?

6.       What did this next step mean for us?

7.       Was he happy that last night happened?

8.       And lastly, was I good? Or was I bad? Like, really bad?

John chuckled and slid his hand into my hair and slowly massaged my scalp, which he knew I loved.

‘I would love to make you breakfast. Do you think you are bothered enough to get out of bed?’ he asked kindly.

I bit my lip.

‘Don’t do that.’ He instructed stopping his massage on my scalp

I blinked confusedly. Was he talking about my biting of the lip?

‘Why not?’ I asked, wishing that he would continue his massage. It was making me feel superbly relaxed and I was loving it.

‘Because then we won’t get out of bed to have breakfast.’

I blushed slightly as I felt my body warm to the idea of that.

‘You say it like it’s a bad thing John.’

‘I don’t have a lot of control right now Max.’

I raised one eyebrow as I waited for him to elaborate.

‘You’re a beautiful woman, who I’ve just had the most amazing night with,’ he said as his hand left my hair and travelled down to my collarbone.

Question 1 was answered.

‘Did I tell you how amazing last night was?’ he asked, lowering his head to lick my lips slowly.

I shook my head as I lost trace of thought.

‘It was beautiful. Best night ever Maxine.’

His hand travelled down from my collarbone, moving to one breast.

I held on his neck as a wave of pleasure went through me. What was this guy doing to me?

‘And, God, you’re naked Maxine! You can’t possibly understand how hard it is to hold on to my control right now.’ he said playing with one nipple.

The pleasure escalated to another level as he continued playing.

‘John’ I whispered his name as I closed my eyes.

‘Yes baby.’

‘I can’t take your teasing.’

‘This is nothing.’ He said stopping to bring his hands back to my hair.

‘Look at me.’ I was beginning to love the tone of authority he was beginning to use with me. It was unbelievably sexy.

Nevertheless, I looked straight into his eyes and saw a look of promise as he said:

‘The day I tease you Maxine, you’re going to beg me to make love to you. You’re going to say my name over a hundred times before I decided to have mercy on you and obey. Bank on it.’ He smiled devilishly.

I pressed my lips together and we stayed locked in each others’ gaze for a few moments before he smiled.

‘Ready for breakfast?’

Breakfast was the last thing on my mind.

...........................................................................................................................................................

I really really wanted to write some more after this but I had no idea what to write without making it seem rushed. So I'm really sorry it's short. I don't know how some writers write seven pages on wattpad, honestly. They need to teach me. I hope you like it. Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas, and I hope you have an amazing new year :)