Chapter 28. it meant nothing.

Ashley walks into the house and walks into the bedroom and slams the door. Chris walks to it and Ashley slips into something cozier and he says. "Ash?" 

This is her outfit

She opens the door and says as she puts her hair into a bun and walks into the kitchen

She opens the door and says as she puts her hair into a bun and walks into the kitchen. "I don't want to talk about-" Chris says as he leans on the counter and looks right at her. "We should talk about it babe, I don't think she should have done that, that doesn't change how I feel about you...it never will." 

She looks at him and says. "She kissed you, Chris I am so pissed off that he would do that!! I might have to hit her again to just get her to stop being like this to you! I mean, come on, she kissed you in front of me! How the frick do you think I feel!?"

She leans on the counter and says with a sigh. "Does this mean I should take this ring off?" 

Chris walks to her and says as he has his hands on her waist. "No, I still want to marry you, Ashley Conner, There is no one that can take my love for you away from me." 

She looks up at him and he kisses her lips hard. She hugs him and leans her head on his shoulder and says. "I love you, Chris Evans." 

He rubs her back and says. "I love you more." 

Michelle barks and walks into the kitchen and Ashley looks down at her puppy and she says. "Awe hi baby." Ashley picks up her pup and Chris says. "She missed you" Ash smiles and looks at Chris and says. "I am sure." 

They walk into the living room and Ash hears a knock on the door and Chris says as Ashley walks to the door. "Who could that be?" She says as she opens the door. "I don't know." 

She sees Theo standing there and he says as he looks right at Ashley. "Hey, Ash." She says. "hey Theo." 

He says. "Can I come in?" 

She nods and steps aside and Chris is on the couch and Theo says. "Hey, Evans." 

Chris nods and says. "Hey," Ashley says as she crosses her arms. "So, what's going on?" 

Theo looks at her and says. "I want to say sorry for what my sister did, if I knew about her past with Evans I wouldn't have let her over." 

She nods and says. "It's kind of good now, I mean Chris and I are okay now." 

Theo Nods and says. "That's good, But I just feel so bad about what happened back at the club and then my sister doing that, God I hate that feeling of messing everyone up."

Ash places her hand on him and says. "As I said before, Chris and I are okay, we are still going to get married."

Theo looks at Them and says. "I am glad it's working out." 

Ash smiles and Chris says. "Yeah, it is."

He says. "well I just wanted to come and see how you two are doing, I am sure if someone kissed Kate I would be pissed too." 

Ash smiles and says as Chris wraps her arms around her stomach. "I am okay now, I was pissed but we talk about it."

Theo nods and says. "Anyway, see you in about two weeks for our wedding," Ash says as she walks to the door for him. "See ya."

He walks out and Ash shuts the door and then looks at Chris who is holding his arms out. She walks to him and hugs him and he says. "I am glad we don't fight often." She laughs and says. "Same here!" 

Ashley walks into the bedroom and grabs her phone and she got a text from her mom.

Mom- Hey honey, I was just going to check in on you, your father called me and he wants to talk to you and me about the past.

Ash-  Um, okay? Why now?! I mean he came to my home about a month ago and all he did was cause bad feelings for me! 

Mom- I know, but I think he wants to see how you're doing. I should ask that lol, how are you?

Ash- Do we have to talk to him?  I am okay with not talking to him! And Chris and I are doing well, He asked me to marry him!! and then a sister of my friend's fiance came into the house and kissed Chris in front of me! so, that's that. 

Mom-  oh honey! that great but, who was the girl that kissed him?

Ash- Her name is lily James, she is Theo's sister.

Mom- Oh, that's not good at all honey, I am sorry to hear that but, Did I see you say you are getting married?

Ash- Lol, yes we are getting married, I am so happy. 

Mom- Oh I can tell by how much you're chatting about it, anyway, I will let you go get wedding perp!! love you, honey. 

Ash- Thanks mom, love you too! 

Ashley walks out of the room and Chris looks at her and smiles. she grins back and says. 

"What are you smiling about?" He walks to her and hugs her waist and says in her ear. "I just smile like a fool when I see your face." He kisses her cheek and leans his head on her's 

She says. "Thanks, babe!" 

I have no idea how to end this chapter at all..soo.. enjoy!