Chapter 17. Dance with him.

Ashley wakes up and sees Chris sound asleep with his dog by his side. She smiles and kisses Chris's cheek and walks into the bathroom and she remembers about the ball. Ash walks out and jumps on the bed and says. "Evans!!" 

He wakes up and says as he looks at her. "What?" She says as the dog jumps off the bed. "We have the ball tonight, remember?"

He rubs his eyes and says with a yawn. "Yeah, I do babe."He kisses her and she pulls away and says. "Evans, we have to get ready for it, I have my hair and a dress and.."

Chris wraps his arms around her and pulls her down into his arms and she giggles and says. "What are you doing?" 

Chris says as he kisses her head. "Making you know how much I love you ash, your just so busy talking." 

She smiles and snuggles into his arms and says. "Sorry."

He brushes her hair and says. "You are pretty in the morning by the way." She looks at his eyes and says. "Your handsome too." He kisses her lips and then she sits on his lap and says as she pulls away. "I am sorry but I have to get my things." He smiles and says. "I get it." She gets off and walks away.

Ashley walks into the kitchen and grabs the dog food and says. "Dodger, come here boy." he runs to her and jumps up at her with a bark. "She says. "Off boy, off." 

She sets the bowl down and pats his head and grabs her cup of coffee and Chris walks out and puts his arms around her waist and says in her ear. 'We didn't finish our snuggle time." she grins and says as she turns around. We can after today." He grins and says. "So what's for breakfast?" 

Ash Grabs her smoothie and says as she grabs another one. "I have work today so I think I will be late for the dance if that's ok." 

Chris nods and says. "That's fine ash, who is driving you there?" 

she taps her chin and then says. "I can have kate drive me there, who knows, she might join us." Chris leans on the counter and glances at her that makes her heart beat faster." 

He says. "Ok. I am ok with that, I have to get to work." he walks to her and kisses her, and then says. "See you tonight." 

She smiles and says. "Bye baby." he looks behind his shoulder and winks.

around 5:20 pm.

Ashley heads over to Kate's place and knocks. Kate walks to the door and opens it and says. "ASHLEY!!" She hugs ash tight and ash says. "Oh hey, bestie." 

Kate pulls away and says. "It's been a week girl, um, how are you?" They walk into the living room and Ash sits down and says. "it's good Chris is at work right now and I was alone at home so I thought we could hang out." Kate smiles and nods. 

Ash says. "And there is something in about 2 hours and I have to have someone to give me a ride and I was thinking you could stay with us." 

Kate says as she looks at Ash and then smirks saying. "Fine, what do I wear?" 

Ash pulls her phone out and says as she looks at dresses online. "I was thinking of this ballgown and then this one for dancing. 

These are the dresses.