Chapter 14: Charlie is back.

Ashley walks into her home and Kate is on the couch and Chris walks in and says. "Oh, Hi kate." 

Kate looks up from her phone and says. "Hey Chris, How was the date you two?" 

Ash says as she grabs a cup of water. "It was good, I think it was, what about you Evans?" 

He sits by Ash and says. "Yeah, it was nice and simple." 

Ash smiles and Kate says as she gets a text. "Oh god! Ash you're going to hate someone soon!" 

She flips her phone and ash looks closer and sees a text from Charlie asking to come over. Ash sits back and Chris shakes his head and says. "Is he serious?" Ash nods and says. "Yeah, I think so, But how does he have your- oh wait never mind." 

Kate says as she holds her phone on her lap. "Do I text back?" 

Chris huffs a breath and then glances at ash who is shaking her head. Ash says. "No, I will just head over there and see what he wants." 

She grabs her coat and Chris stands up and says as he gently places his hand on her arm. "Ashley, I can go, not you, stay here with kate." 

She looks at him and says. "He is my ex, I can talk to him and just understand him." 

Chris stops her from walking out by picking her up and setting her on the couch and he points at her saying. "Stay!" He walks out. 

Kate has big eyes and says as she looks at Ashley. 

"Whoa ok then." Ash stands up and opens the front door and Chris is there and she tilts her head and says. "Evans, really?" 

He turns her around and says as they walk into the home. "I said stay, you don't listen any better than my dog, Ash." 

She huffs a breath and turns around and he is looking at her and she crosses her arms and says. "So, Do you even know where he lives?" 

Chris grins and says. "I will find him if I can have his number." 

Ash says. "No way Hosea! If you want to find him you're bringing me along." 

Chris says as he looks at her. "Can't win this one?" 

She smiles and says. "Nope." 

He places his hands on his hips and then looks at her and says. "Okay, I do trust your feelings on everything." 

She smiles a bit and nods and walks to the couch and sits back down. and says. "He can deal with me if need be."  

Kate sits on the chair on the other side of the couch. She looks at Chris and then at Ash and says. 

"Soo, you two are moving in together?" 

Ashley looks at her friend and says as she nods. "Yeah, we are." 

Chris smiles and says. "I am happy now, I mean Did I miss ash when I was in Miami? Yes, I did!." 

Kate says with a grin. "Oh, you two are cute! I bet you're going to miss me, uh ash?" 

Ashley walks to kate and hugs her friend and says. "It's not for a long time bestie." Kate hugs her back saying. "I hope not, he better not steal you away from me." 

Ash pulls away and kate looks at Chris and he says as he holds his hands up. "I get it." Ash smiles and sits back down. 

Chris stands up and says. "Well I should get home, I am sure my dog is dying to see me." Ashley smiles and says. "Awe, you don't want me to come with you?" he looks at ash and says. "I think you need time to pack up first," 

Kate says. "He's got a point." He grins and says. "She understands too." Ash plays with her hair and says. "Uhg. Fine I will see you tomorrow then." he nods and says. "Right." He waves and walks out.

Ash says as she grabs her cup of tea. "I am going to head off to bed too, see ya in the morning." Kate waves and says. "Goodnight bestie." 

Ash gets into bed and the last thing she thinks of is Chris and his smile. 

Thanks for all the love and votes! I will write more to this story!