Chapter 26. Coming home.

Ashley gets out of her car and grabs her bags and Chris takes her hand and walks into the home. She sets her purse down and says. "Ah, I missed my home." 

She hugs Chris and he says as he rubs her back. "Your home missed you too." She looks at him and says. "You did?" 

He looks lost and says. 'What are you saying? I thought you were talking about our actual home." 

She smiles and says. "I was talking about you I missed you because you're my home." 

He grins and kisses her lips hard. She hears a puppy barking. "What was that?" She looks around and Chris says as he walks to the guest room. "I got you something." She smiles and says. "What!??" he picks up the puppy and Walks to her and she says. "Aweee!! she is cute!!" 

He hands her the puppy and says. "Her name is Michelle ." Ash holds the pup and says as she smiles and looks at her boyfriend. 

"She is so cute!! Thank you, babe!" She kisses him and sits down with Michelle in her lap and the puppy barks a bit and Dodger runs to them and barks trying to play with the pup. Chris says. "Hey, off." 

His dog sits and tilts his head when the pup whines. Ash says. "I think he wants to play with her!" 

Chris sits down by them and says. "She is cute uh?"

Ash nods and says as she looks at Chris and says. 'You are too baby!" He kisses her and says. 'I am glad." She smiles and someone knocks on the door. 

Ash says as Chris walks to the door. "Invited someone over?" He says. "My mom." 

Ashley stands up with the pup in her arms. "Chris says as he opens the door. 'She is glued to you?" Ash smiles and nods." Lisa says "Hello dear." 

She hugs him and he says. "Hey, mama." She sees Ashley and says. "Oh Hello Ashley, I didn't know you were here," 

Chris says. 'Um, she is my girlfriend, had been for almost seven months." 

Ash says. "Hello Lisa, it's good to see you again." 

Lisa hugs her and says in her ear. 'Your perfect for him, I knew it when I saw him with you"

 Ash smiles and says to her. "Thank you for having him." Lisa sees the dog and says. "Awe, who is this?"

Chris wraps his arm around Ash and says. "Ash's puppy, Michelle," Lisa says. "She is so cute."

Ash says. "How long are you staying?  Lisa says. "Oh I just was in the area so I thought I would stop by, I think you two are so cute together." 

Chris smiles and says. "Thanks, mom." 

They talk for a bit and Ashley sets her dog on the couch and pulls her phone out and Chris says. "What are you doing?" she snaps the pic and says. "I am making my bestie jelly!" She texts Kate.

Ash- Gurl!!! Guess what Chris gave me when I got home from New York!

Kate- What's that!?

Ash- 

Ash- Puppy!!!! he got me a cute dog!!

Kate- Where is my puppyyyyy!!!???

Ash- haha has Theo gave you sweet kisses and love like my bpi?

Kate- uh..kinda he is in LA right now getting something. it's um..important. 

Ash- What is it? are you okay?

Kate- Oh yeah I am but I have been throwing up for the past 2 days!  but I am sure it's nothing we are checking. 

Ash- Wait! do you think your..OMG!  KATE! 

Kate- No! I mean I hope not but if I am, I am sure you'd be happy. 

Ash- You think!?? I would be too happy!! let me know what he says! 

Kate- Okay have fun with the puppy! 

Ash- Will do!

Ash looks at Chris who is saying bye to his mom. Lisa says. "Bye Honey!" She waves and Ash says. "Bye, thanks for coming over," Lisa says. "Thanks for letting me come over for a while."  leaves, and Chris turns to Ash and says. "Hmm, what's on your mind babe?" 

He sits by her and kisses her head and she says. "Kate is thinking she is pregnant, and I'm hoping she isn't but..you know."

Chris looks at her and says. "You feel kinda..jelly?" Ash looks at him and says. "What? No way I mean being a mom would be great but, I thought we wanted to wait till if we get married." 

Chris says. "That's fine, it's up to you babe." 

She looks at him and says. "You want to be a dad?" 

He looks at her and nods saying. "Yeah of course, but I understand waiting." She nods and says. "Okay, I think I am going to nap, it was a long flight." 

She stands up and walks into the bedroom and sits on the bed, and says. "Did I hurt his feelings of wanting to be a dad??" She lays down and sleeps catches up with her and falls asleep. 

More soon!