Chapter 16. Going home

Chris looks at Ash as she sleeps in the hospital bed and Kate walks in and says "How is she?" Chris says as he glances at kate. "I think she is ok, is Charlie still out there?" 

Kate nods and says ."Yea, he said he won't leave till he can see her, but why should he? He is the one who hit her car that ass! I don't know why we don't turn him into the police yet." 

Chris looks at ash as she sleeps and says ."She wouldn't want that." 

Kate sits down and says. "Someone one should talk to him then, not you though I think he is scared of you now." She says that last words with a grin. 

Chris says as he looks at Kate. "Can you stay with her?" he stands up and says ."I am going to see if  he really hit her." 

Kate nods and says. "Sure thing just don't hit him.

Chris says. "Won't promise anything." He walks out.

Chris walks into the waiting room and Charlie looks at him and Chris folds his arms and says. "did you really hit her car?" 

Charlie looks at Chris and says. "What do you think Evans?" 

Chris says. "I think you didn't but you do want her back, so let me tell you this, She said she wants me to be with her, she is over you puck so please don't you EVER hurt her or you will have to deal with me now." 

Charlie as he looks at Chris. "You don't scare me, Evans." 

Chris looks mad again and says as he grabs Charlie's shirt again. "you better not piss me off Puth! you'll regret it!" 

Ash says behind them. "Chris! stop it." She walks to him and stands between them and says as she stares into Chris's eyes. "Chris, please." 

Chris looks at ash and he lets go of the guy and takes her into his arms and says as he leans his head on hers. "You ok?" She nods and says. "yeah I am." She glances at her ex and she says. "Why are you here?"

Puth holds his hands up saying. "Why can't I see you!? I miss you and I don't want Chris to get so pissed off at me all the time!" 

She holds her hand up and Chris says as he has his arm around Ash's waist. "She is still hurt Puth give her a break!" 

Charlie sighs and looks at ash and she says. "Chris is right, I am still hurt but now it's getting better." 

Chris says as he looks at Ashley. "Ready to go pack?" 

She nods and the doctor walks up to her and says. "Miss Conner, it's good to see you up and walking, how are you feeling?" She smiles and says. "I am feeling very well doctor, thanks for taking care of me." Chris nods and says. "Ash was in good hands, I had no worries about her health." She smiles and says as she looks at her new boyfriend. "Awee, come on I am sure you were worried." 

He grins and says. "Just a little bit." 

Kate walks out and says. "Ok, I have everything from your room." Ash nods and says as she holds Chris's Hand. "shall we/" He nods and says. "we shall." 

They walk out. 

At Ash's home. She gets out of the car and kate walks into the house and says. "So where do we start packing?" Ash says as she grabs her purse. "I can come back tomorrow for most of it but I am sure Chris wants to sleep."  

Chris says with a smirk. "Who said I would sleep?' Ash looks at him fast and says. "Your kidding boy! I am not making out with you just yet." she kisses his cheek and walks into her bedroom and packs her outfits and grabs her bags and then changes into something cozier.