Chapter 10: Boston flight

This is the outfit Ash is wearing. 

Ash grabs her suitcase and Chris calls her. 

"Hello, I am just walking out to the car, everything ok?" 

He says over the phone. 

"Yeah just on my way to the airport, I just wanted to um, see how you're doing."

She gets into her car and says she turns her car on. 

"Yeah, I wanted to say how sorry I am for how I was yesterday you were trying to help out, and I... I pushed out away, and I don't want to do that ok?" 

Chris says as he goes onto a highway.

"I am very understanding Ash, I just want to make you happy and with your dad showing up like that I felt bad that I didn't help out more." 

She turns to the right and says. 

"I understand Chris, thank you, I will see you soon?" 

He says with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I mean, you're meeting my parents so I am very happy now, but I just wanted to make sure we are all good." 

She says.

"Thanks, Chris I will see you soon." 

He says as he smiles and keeps driving on the busy road.

"See ya, Ash." 

She hangs up and turns on the song Skin by Sabrina Carpenter and She sings to it and keeps driving.

__________________________________________________________________________

Ashley gets to the airport.

Ashley gets out of her car and Kate calls her and Ashley picks up as she grabs her suitcase. 

"Hey, bestie! What's going on? Are you picking up my car?" 

Kate says in a surprised tone. 

"Ok then, your feeling better uh?" 

Ash says as she walks to the airport main gate.

"I am going to Boston with Chris so yea I am happy!!" 

Kate says as she grins. 

"Ohh, so is this a date again?" 

Ash sees Chris and waves as he looks rather and starts walking to her. 

"I have to get going, remember my car please!" 

She hangs up and Kate says 

"Hello? danm rude girl!" 

Ashley walks to Chris and he wraps her arms around her and plants a kiss on her lips and ash pulls away and says with her hand in his. 

"So when is our flight?" 

He walks to the gate and says as he takes her bags. 

"in about an hour, so we have an hour to get what we want, like drinks, gum, and I can text my mom about us coming to them for the weekend." 

Ashley tightens her grip on his hand and says. 

"Anywhere you are is where I am going to be." 

He grins and kisses her lips but she pulls him closer to him and deepens the kiss. 

Chris pulls away and says. 

"Hmm, nice taste on your lips, cherry??" She grins and says as she looks at him.

"How did you know?" Chris says as he hears the flight number over the radio 

"Just a huge guess, let's go I hear our flight number." 

They hold hands as they walk to the gate and get their tickets checked out by someone. Someone says behind them.

"Aren't you Ashley Conner and Chris Evans?"

They look at the girl behind them and Chris says with a grin. 

"yes, we are." 

The girl holds out her phone and says. 

"can I get a picture with you two?" 

Chris looks at Ash and she nods and the girl holds her phone up and snaps the picture and then she turns back to them and says with a big grin.

"Thank you very much, I think you two are the cutest!" 

Ash smiles and Chris says. "Thank you very much." 

They head onto the plane and get into their seats and ash holds Chris's hand as the plane takes off and he says as he looks at her. 

"You ok?" She says as she closes her eyes.

"I just get dizzy when this takes off." 

he kisses her head and says in her ear.

"You'll be ok, want to know why?" 

She looks at him and he says with a grin. 

"because I'm here with you." 

She smiles and leans her head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around her shoulder and he looks out of the window and waits for the plane to land. 

I know it's short but I am working on the 10th chapter of this. Hope you enjoy this one!