Chapter 11: Telling him.

Ashley and Chris got to his parent's place around midnight and Ashley talked to his mom and she knew they were tired from the long flight, so she told them to get sleep and they can talk in the morning. 

Ashley wakes up and sees Chris is not in bed. She sits up and walks to the suitcase and grabs her outfit. Walking into the bathroom she changes into something that is cozy but will keep her warm during the winter season in Boston. 

This is her outfit.

Ashley puts on some of her makeup and she hears a knock n the bathroom door

Ashley puts on some of her makeup and she hears a knock n the bathroom door. She turns around and says. "Yes?' She hears Lisa say. 

"Oh there you are honey, Chris is looking for you, he didn't think you were that sleepy." 

Ash walks out and says with a smile. 

"Oh Good morning Lisa, I hope I didn't sleep too late." Lisa waves her hand and says. 

"Oh honey you're fine, Chris is outside with his niece." 

Ashley nods and says. "Thank you I will g see them, I haven't met the whole fam, but then again I don't know if I should." 

Lisa sits on the bed and says. 'Sit down Ashley, we should talk." 

Ashley sits down and looks at Lisa and Lisa says as she holds Ashley's hand. "Chris is someone who isn't someone who will fall for just a girl he randomly meets, but when he talks about you, I see his eyes sparkle and after his other girlfriend jenny left, he wasn't as happy to be around girls, but you brought that spark back into his life, and I just wanted to say that he is very lucky to have you as his friend..or is there something more?"

Ash looks at her hand in Lisa's and says. 

"um, I don't know how I feel about him Lisa, he is a great man and he is very sweet to me about my ex but, I don't want to rush into another relationship after my ex if you understand what I am trying to say." 

Lisa nods and says. 

"I do understand you, Ashley, I wanted to tell you how much of a girl you are to Him, He loves you and I wanted to let you know." 

Ashley looks at Lisa and then Scott knocks on the bedroom door and says. "Hey, Ash?" 

Ashley stands up and says to Lisa. "Can we talk later?" Lisa nods and walks to the door and opens it. 

Scott stands there and he says. "Hi mama, is Ash in here?" 

He looks at Ashley as she grabs her bag and Ash says as she walks past them. "Where is Chris?" Scott says. "He is out with Liva, on the deck." 

Ashley nods and walks away. 

______________________________________________________________

Ashley walks out into the Boston winter and she sees Chris playing with Liva and She smiles and says in her head. "I had no idea he was so cute with kids" 

She walks to them and Chris sees her and says to Liva. "Can you go say hi to her?" She nods and walks to Ashley and says as she holds Ashley's hand. "Hi." Ash kneels down and says to Liva. "Hello Liva, How are you?" She gets shy and says. "Good, Uncle Chris wanted me to bring you to him." 

She takes Ash's hand and walks to Chris saying. "I got her!" Chris says as he gives her a thumbs up. "Alright, that's my cowgirl!" 

Ashley smiles and says as she looks at Chris. "Good morning to you as well." He smiles at her and Liva says. "Can I go see grandma?" Chris nods and says. 

"Sure thing Liva." She runs off and Ashley is quiet and she looks at the sun coming up.

Chris walks beside her and says. "You ok?" 

She looks at him and says as she brushes a thing of hair behind her ear. 

"Yes, I am, You?" he nods and says. 

"Woke up around 5 but I am good." 

She nods and says. "Your mom wanted to talk to me, she is very sweet when talking. 'Chris looks at The sun and says. "Anything bad?" 

Ashley shakes her head and says as she looks at him. "She told me that I made your eyes brighter, I guess after Jenny left, you got sad?" 

Chris smiles and says. "Not sad more like I will never fall again, I really thought she was the one but, I was wrong..again." 

Ash turns to him and says. "No your not, You are a great man, and I love that about you, heck you wanted me to have me move with you till charlie and I quote, Cool off, But I turned it around thinking you are just a friend and I was so wrong about that."

Chris looks at her and says. "Ashley?" 

She takes a deep breath and says. "Does Dodger like the floor?" 

He smiles and picks her up and swings her around. She smiles as he sets her down and he says. "You really want to do this?" 

She nods and says. "I will let kate know but I think so." 

Chris hugs her and she smiles as he sets her back on the ground. 

She smiles at him and he kisses her lip. Someone is walking to them and Ash pulls away sees Scott walking to them. he says. "Whoa, you two seem happy," Chris says as he holds Ashley's hand. "She is moving in with me" 

Scott says as he hugs her. "That's great news! I am so happy." She says as he pulls away and she smiles. "Thanks, Scott, it's not forever but it's till my ex leaves me alone, Chris just wants me to be safe." 

Scott says. "Chris you didn't ask her!?" 

Ash looks at Chris and says with a wired look on her face. "Ask me what?" Chris sighs and says. "I just wanted to wait till we knew each other more, but, Ash?" 

He looks at her and says ."Will you be my girlfriend?" 

She lets' her jaw drop and she says. "Um, what?"

What will she say? Yes or no? Find out in the next chapter soon!!