Chapter 15. the accident

Ashley wakes up and sees a missed call from Chris, she grabs her phone and calls him back as she gets out of bed and grabs her outfit for the day. 

She hears his voice say. "Hello Ash, How are you? did I wake you?" 

Ash says as she sets her phone on the nightstand. "Oh, No I just woke up, your good. how are you today?" 

He says as he walks downstairs and sees his dog. "Oh my dog wants to come see you..so can I come over?" 

She smiles and says. "I was planning on coming over this morning if that's ok." 

Chris pours coffee into his cup and says. "Well, if my dog said no then I would let you come over anyway." 

Ash puts on lipgloss and says ."Oh, I am sure he would love me being over." 

Chris says. "Ok, I will see you soon." 

She says bye and hangs up and grabs her jeans and puts them on. 

Ashley's outfit. 

She walks out into her bedroom and grabs her reading glasses and puts them on and then puts her hair into a messy bun

She walks out into her bedroom and grabs her reading glasses and puts them on and then puts her hair into a messy bun. Kate walks in and says. "Oh, and where are you off to this early?" 

Ash grabs her bracelet and says. "Chris invited me over for the day, I guess you could call it a day time date." She winks and walks out into the living room and grabs her bag and laptop. Kate says as she walks behind Ash. "Are you going to talk to him this time?"

Ash turns around saying. "Yes, I just might do that" Kate grins and says. "let me know what he says." Ash nods and says. "Bye." She walks out to her car and sees another car down the street and she looks more and then walks to her car. 

Getting into her car she turns it on and drives off and turns the music on. Chris calls her again and she picks up with Bluetooth and says as she keeps her eyes on the road ahead of her. 

"Hey, you o? You don't call me when I am on the road," he says. 

"Yeah, I am ok, just making sure you don't get bored from the long car drive to my place, I am an hour from you so." 

She says as she grins. "Your kidding! Oh man Evans, if you told me that sooner I would have packed something to snack on." 

He laughs and she says as she sees the mystery car behind her. "Hey I might be there later, I have someone following me and it's freaking me out so I might talk to who this is." 

Chris says. "Be careful Ash, you know about Charlie." 

She nods and says. "I will Chris, Don't worry," 

He says after a huff. "You know I am always worried about you."

She says. "Don't worry Chris! I am all good, I have to hang up now talk to you soon."