Chapter 24. New York flight.

Chris looks at Ashley as she sleeps and he pulls his phone out and snaps a picture and then says in a text on the pic. 

This is the picture he took

He gets out of the bed slowly and tries to not wake her up and he looks at his dog and his dog wags his tall and he says

He gets out of the bed slowly and tries to not wake her up and he looks at his dog and his dog wags his tall and he says. "sh, don't wake her." Ashley shifts in bed and says as she rubs her eyes. "Hhm, Too late darling." He grins and kisses her lips and says. "Sorry, love." She siles and says/ "oh crap!" She gets out of bed and checks her phone and says as she rushes into the bathroom. "I am late for the flight!!" Chris sits on the bed and says "Babe?" 

She looks at him and says. "My flight to New York." he nods and says. "When are you coming back?" She packs her jeans and says. "umm, I think On Friday." She grabs her phone and sees a text from Chris and she looks at him and says. "What's this?" He stands up and looks at her phone and says as she clicks the snapshot and he wraps his arms around her stomach. "It's a text to you, from me." She looks at him and says. "But I am right here." 

He kisses her cheek and says. "I wanted to surprise you." 

She turns around and puts her arms around his neck and says as she looks into his eyes. "Your too sweet to me babe." He kisses her and then says as he smiles. "I'll take that as a good thing." 

She grabs her suitcase in the living room and Chris looks sad and she pouts and says. "if we can both go I would be so happy but it's just not that easy babe." He smiles and nods saying. "I know." 

Kate knocks on the door hard and yells. "Ashley!!" Chris walks to the door and opens it saying. "Hey Kate." she pushes her way to Ash and says. "What the hell were you thinking!!? " She says before ash can respond. "Why did you kiss my boyfriend!?" 

Ash says. "Kate, I am sorry but I was drunk and wasn't thinking but I am really sorry, it didn't mean anything I swear!" Kate says in a mad tone. "You don't get to say sorry because I know you just don't mean it! I mean who the hell do you think you are to do that to me,  I am your best friend! well, we can't be friends if that's how you feel about him, you want to know about something too?!" 

Ash glances at Chris and he walks to them and says. "Hey, Kate chill she said she is-" Kate snaps at him and says. "Shut up Evans!" 

She looks at Ash and says. "Even with how hot your man is I would never ever kiss him! But your too good to not kiss my boy?! Your so awful Ash! I can't even with you and I don't like being your friend!" She walks outside and ash rushes after her and says. "Katelyn stop!" 

Kate stops and turns around and says. "What do I have to say to you!? We aren't friends anymore!"

 Ash walks up to her friend and says. "I am so sorry for what I did and I don't want us to break our friendship up because of him or even Chris, We can't do that, it's not fair," Kate says as she points her finger at Ashey. "We can't just be best friends if you did that!" 

Ash says. "It's not just at the bar, he came on to me in pairs too." Kate lets her jaw drop and she says ."You're kidding me!?" She sighs and says. "Well, there goes that friendship then." Ash says. "kate, I am willing to miss my flight to talk about this, I don't like being upset at someone I really would die for." 

Kate says. "I can't believe you would do that, why?" Ash takes her hands and says as she looks into her friend's eyes. "yes, I would do anything for you" Kate gets tears and then hugs Ashley. 

Ash hugs Kate tightly and says as she cries as well. "I am so sorry Kate, forgive me please." 

Kate says as she pulls away. "always!" Ash smiles and they walk back into the house. 

Chris looks at Ashley and says. "Ready to get to the airport? She nods and they walk to the car and get into it and kate waves. 

At the airport. 

Chris grabs Ash's bags and they walk to the terminal and he sees her flight is on-time and he looks at her and says. "See you in three days?" she nods and says. "yeah." He hugs her and says. "Stay safe ash." she smiles and says. "I love you!" They pull away and he kisses her lips and then she walks to the plane and he walks back to their car. 

Ashley sits down in her seat and plays music and relaxes knowing everything is good with her and Chris, kate, and her mind. 

End of this one! Hope you liked it.