Chapter 12: Yes or no?

Thank you for all the love and support! I am really into this writing this story so here is chapter 12! Enjoy!

Ashley looks at Chris and says. "What did you just ask me!?" 

He looks at her and says as he holds his hands up. "Whoa Ash, I just asked you to be my girlfriend." 

She shakes her head and says. "Excuse me." 

She walks back to the house and Lisa says as Ashley walks into the living room. "Oh Ashley, are you ok?" 

Ashley looks at Lisa and says. "Your son just asked me to be his...His girlfriend and I don't know if I am ready to be in another relationship not after what Charlie did to me." 

Lisa says as she walks into the living room. "Come here." They sit and Ash looks rather hands and Lisa and says. "My son really thinks you're a great person, he didn't tell me he would ask you that, but what did you say?" 

Ashley looks up at Lisa and says as she shrugs. "I didn't tell him, yes or no, I just and to leave because I felt like there a million eyes on me and I felt like I couldn't breathe." 

Lisa says. "When do you and Chris head back to LA?" 

Ash says as she looks at Lisa. "In about an hour." 

Lisa says. "So talk to him about it on the way to LA and be honest with him, all men like it when the girl is honest with them, think of it like a heart to heart talk." 

Ashley looks at Lisa and nods saying. "Thank you so much, Lisa, I will." They hug and then ash sees a reminder about the time for the flight. 

She walks into the guest room and packs her things up. Chris walks in and says. "Ash?" She looks at him and says as she places her makeup bag in the suitcase. "We have to get to the airport soon, so I am packing." 

Chris takes her hand and says. "Stop, can we talk?" She looks at him and says. "What is there to talk about, you asked and I didn't want to answer you." 

He sighs and says as he stands in front of her. "Did I asked you too soon?" 

She looks away and doesn't say anything and Chris says. "Ashley, talk to me" 

She looks at him and says as she holds her hands up. "I just didn't know what to say to you, I broke up with a guy because he cheated on me and If I said yes to you I would feel like I am moving on too fast, and I do like you Evans but I don't think I am ready to be something like that, I'm sorry but I have to think about it for a bit." 

He nods and says. "Ok." 

She walks to the bathroom and grabs her hairbrush and she glances at Chris who is standing there looking at her. 

She places her hairbrush in her bag and zips it up and says without looking at him. "I'll meet you at the cab." 

She walks out and Chris sighs and says as he packs."Did I scare her?" 

He walks out and says goodbye to his family. 

Ash gets into the car after talking to Lisa. Chris gets in and he glances at Ash and says. "I want to say I'm sorry for how I put that much...Stress on you when I asked you that question, you every right to be upset that I would even bring it up at all." 

Ash nods and says as she looks at him. "Thank you for understanding, I think I should say sorry as well." 

Chris holds his hand up stopping her and says. "You don't have to." She says as she gently pushes his hand onto his leg. "I should, I was scared about your question, I just don't think we would work out, it's not you but me, I think the reason Charlie cheated on me was because I was not really I don't know, Loving? And I just don't want to be like that with you, I do hope you understand what I am saying." 

Chris looks at her and says with a slight nod. "I understand Ash." 

She nods and they are silent on the ride to the airport. 

At the airport. 

Chris gets out and grabs His bag and he sees the cameras and says under his breath. "Here we go."

 Ash steps out and says as she looks at Chris's face. "What's wrong?"  He says. "Cameras." She looks at the paparazzi that is rushing to them. 

Chris takes her hand and they walk into the airport. Someone shouts as they walk with lights flashing around them. "Chris, who is this?" 

Someone yells. "Chris, have you moved on?" Chris says in Ashley's ear. "Just keep close." She nods and they walk to the plane and the police hold the paparazzi away from them as they board the plane. 

Ashley says as they find their seat. 'Holy crap I am seeing stars." Chris smirks and says as he places the bags above their seats. "It's normal I should have warned you, sorry." 

They sit down and Ash says as she sees two girls walk up to them and the redhead says. 

"Oh my God! Are you Chris Evans? Oh man, can we get your number?" Chris smiles and says. "I don't give that out." 

The blonde glances at Ash and says. "Did you like the shoot with her? I am sure I could have done you better."

 Ashely looks at Chris and he shrugs and then says to the girls. "Sorry? What did you say?" 

The blonde says. "You heard me, you just don't think he can be with someone like you, so you want to keep him away from me." 

Ash says to the girls. "Why aren't you the smart mouth." 

The blonde says as she leans to ash. "I am being honest, unlike you are with him, so if you want to sit somewhere else I can sit with him." 

Ashley shakes her head and Chris says. "Can you girls leave?" They walk back to their seats and Ash says in a low tone. "What the hell was that?" 

Chris says as he looks at her. "It's just fans, I get it a lot." 

The plane takes off and Ash falls asleep.