Anko Makes Everything Better (Part Whatever)

As my eyes scanned the document in my hands, I couldn't help but notice how Naruto was sitting in my peripheral vision. Hanging upside down in his chair with his legs straight up against the wall, I was curious as to how he could not only read like that but how Kakashi could ignore it.

"Doesn't that hurt your back?" I finally asked.

Naruto didn't even spare me a glance, "I'm not old."

Kakashi huffed out a laugh even though we were literally the same age, and I sighed as I attempted to return my attention to my work, "You're a bad influence on him, Kakashi."

"He wanted to learn how to be Hokage." Kakashi replied airily, eyes never leaving his paperwork.

"Hence my concern." I shot back.

He didn't respond, and I allowed myself a smug moment at how he had silently conceded to my argument. That smugness died though when I glanced up to see him staring confusedly at the door to the office, I followed his eye to see nothing.

But then I heard something.

Distant shouting slowly got louder until Anko Mitarashi burst through the doors of the office, guards running behind her and pleading for her to act properly. She paid them no mind though.

"Kakashi!" she announced, pointing to him confidently, "I need to borrow Obito!"

"Why would you need to do that?" he asked, blasé but with an underlying hint of intrigue. For me though, I only had concern.

"To fight him!" She followed, now pointing at me.

I spluttered, not quite sure if I was supposed to say anything to that challenge. Naruto lowered his paper curiously.

Kakashi hummed, eyes narrowing as he considered before he nodded, "Go ahead."
I gawked at him; how could he just so casually agree to that? The level of betrayal I felt was unreal, but perhaps not as strong as when Naruto laughed at that.

Anko grinned evilly, taking a step towards me and cracking her knuckles.

"Not in the office." Kakashi sighed, "Please."

Anko sighed reluctantly, "Fine." she walked up to me. Unfortunately I was already against a wall and had nowhere to run as she grabbed a hold of my collar, "With me, Uchiha."

She then proceeded to drag me out of the office, "Kakashi- Wait! You can't be serious! Naruto!?"
"I'm not fighting her." Naruto commented.

"Indeed," Kakashi agreed, "Let Anko do what Anko wants."

I was left stammering for a response as the doors closed behind me, being dragged down the road to the armory and unceremoniously thrown inside.

"Wh-why are we doing this?" I asked, straightening my shirt out after I was released and almost not being able to dodge the punch that was promptly thrown at my face.

I fell to the side, scrambling to get away as Anko grabbed a sword off of a table and swung down at me like an executioner. I rolled to the side, jumping to my feet and being met with brown eyes alight with fury, her face marred in a hateful sneer.

Ducking to avoid her next stab, I kicked out myself to try and distance her from me, she rotated to avoid it and grabbed me by the throat, throwing me to the ground, "You really are wondering why someone would want to beat the shit out of you?"

"Fire Style." I responded, and Anko leapt off of me to avoid the fire I shot from my mouth.

She grimaced, readying her blade, "If you set my fucking armory on fire, I'll kill you." A set of snakes shot from her sleeve, and I went intangible to avoid the attack, the snakes passing harmlessly through me much to Anko's chagrin.