The populars and me

Feb. 17 2021 @6:32 am this journey begins....

As I say at the beginning of all of my books. These are all my own ideas. Please respect that and not copy them. Any similarities to anything else is purely coincidental. Blah Blah Blah I may have grammar and or spelling errors. Sue me. No one is perfect. Now please enjoy!

The Populars and Me

As I approached my apartment complex in the distance, I can barely breathe, my lungs are on fire, but if he doesn't see me suck it up, I'll get an ear full.

"Great job Isabella! You beat yesterday's time by five minutes. Now go shower and get ready for school."

I go to a private school, one where I can train for track and field regularly. The usual student at my school wakes up at 5:30. To make it to school by 7. I wake up at 3. Run till 5, shower, get homework done and eat breakfast before getting in my dad's car to nap as he drives me to school.

When I'm ready to eat breakfast, my sister is already done.

"Mom, Chelsea is picking me up again." And she gives me a smile on her way out.

"Izzy, why don't you go with Stella and Chelsea?" My dad asks me.

I almost choke on my eggs.

He wants me to get in a small vehicle with the girl who'd purposely get in an accident, and somehow I'd be the only one with injuries. With my younger sister, who is oblivious to the torment, her best friend puts me through? Yeah right.

Dad goes out to start the car as I wash my dishes.

"Don't mess up this opportunity, boy."

My mother snarls past me as I walk out the door.

I sigh. I'm used to it. I'm my parent's first daughter. My mother has told me since I was five that I was a boy trapped in a little girl and a little freak. Is it because I have abs and toned muscles? I'll never know. But my dad has had me fully conditioned since I was 11.

When I get to school, I'm late, but I have a note from my dad excusing it.

So when I walk into my math class first thing in the morning, everyone stares at me. It's the same thing every Thursday morning.

"Isabella, I told you I know your situation. You don't need to keep bringing me these notes." Mr. Lenard says.

I respond respectfully, "Sir, it is school protocol that all late students must have an excuse paper signed by a parent or report to the main office. I am only doing what I'm supposed to."

Students behind me scoff.

"I'll let it go if you can answer this question."

Simplify (4x+5)(4x-5)

I sigh, "16x squared minus 25?" I suck at math. It is not funny.

Mr. Lenard looks a bit surprised. "That's right. You may take your seat."

After that long hour, I get to my biology class. My least favourite one. 

"Hey, she-hulk! I saw you running this morning. What broke this time?" When I turn my head, my eyes lock with the blonde hair blue-eyed kid.

You know their insults are just bad.

Yet...they still bother me.

When I don't reply, Cody, yes, his name is Cody. Typical right? He throws stuff at me, followed by his friends.

I take my seat and stay silent as things fly through the air.

"Yo, leave the girl alone." I already know who it is. Big whoop, it's Mr popular controlling his minions.