Chapter 1

*Warning you now, this is my first fanfic so there's probably lots of spelling and grammar mistakes. I apologize in advance. --Lauren*

Ally's POV:

Hell.

That's the word I use to describe school.

I hate it here. I'm graduating soon with my 2 best friends Alyssa and Isabella (or izzy for short).

They were there for me when nobody else was and I can't thank them enough for that.

We are graduating on Friday. At the moment it's Tuesday.

I can't wait for Friday. After the graduation ceremony Alyssa, Izzy, and I will be flying to California were we will live.

Finally I will be able to escape this hell hole.

As I walk around the halls I'm pushed around and called names as usual. If I told you it didn't effect me I would be lying.

When school ends I avoid Alyssa and Izzy and run home because if they knew what I was about to do they would be disappointed in me.

When I get home I quickly make sure nobody else is home. Then I run to my room.

I find my razor and drag it across my skin about 8 times on each arm.

As I make the final cut I hear the front door open so I quickly clean up my mess.

Then I see Izzy and Alyssa standing at my door step with a disappointed expression on their faces.

They know I cut. I have for about 4 years.

I have tried to stop but it gets worse all the time. Especially when my mom died in a car crash and only my dad and brother were left.

I haven't talked to my brother in years. He left when my mom died. I was 16 when she died. My brother had just turned 18. I believe he is now 22. I'm 20. I got held back a few times in school because I didn't show up often. We were close at one point till he left and never contacted me again. I haven't talked to him in 4 years.

I don't ever want to see him again. He left me when I was at my lowest.

And now my dad. He has been drunk every night since my mom died. He beats me and calls me names.

That's another reason I hate my brother. He left me with my dad. And he has no idea what that did to me.

"Ally why?" Alyssa says to me. I want to tell her I really do but I just can't so instead I shrug. Her and Izzy look at each other. They look back at me and Izzy says "you can't keep doing this to yourself. High school is almost over. Just hang in there." What she doesn't know is that I don't think I can.

They both hug me.

I could never thank these girls enough for what they have done for me.

I look over to my computer and remember I'm supposed to upload a video today.

That's another thing. I'm a YouTuber and you could say I'm famous. I have 2 millions subscribers and I couldn't be more thankful for each one of them.

"Do you guys wanna be in this weeks video?" I ask my two best friends.

"Sure." They reply in unison.

-time skip-

So I just uploaded the video and tweeted about it.

When I look at the clock I see its 10 at night so I tell Alyssa and Izzy they should probably go home. What they don't know is that I told them that so they don't have to be here when my dad gets home.

As soon as I see them get into the car and drive off I see my dads car pull up. I hear the front door open and know it's him. "ALLISON GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I hear him yell. I walk down the stairs and as soon and I step off the last step I feel a sharp pain in my left cheek. I knew he just slapped me. I feel the tears threatening to spill but I hold back. As usually he just calls me names and send me to bed. And of course I cut myself again.

I really need to leave.

------
A/N

Hey guys! Hope you liked the first chapter!

Stay beautiful!

-Lauren