006. - the number of the beast is 666

𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔭𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔰
six. — quidditch!

( look how cute they are )

Persephone settled into a routine at Hogwarts rather quickly. The teachers all liked her ambition and dedication to learning — there were only a handful of girls in her year that were actually interested in academics, most worrying about betrothals and it wasn't uncommon for many to drop out before even finishing school especially if their betrothed was older than them and had already left. Persephone found it sad, so many intelligent girls never living up to their true potentials simply because society told them that they were only good for producing heirs.

That was why she had assumed such a kinship with Druella — there was no doubt that she was the most beautiful girl at Hogwarts and she was constantly pushed by her pureblooded parents to settle down with a nice pureblooded man and continue the line. But the girl had a deep passion for duelling, she wanted to compete in tournaments one day. Though she had told Persephone it was simply a fleeting dream, her parents and whoever her future husband may be would never allow her, wouldn't want to ruin her pretty face in an accident.

Persephone had also tried countless potions that Slughorn had brewed in hopes of recovering her memories, to no avail. Empty blackness still filled her head when she tried to think further back than the day she awoke in the castle. It was frustrating but Persephone thankfully didn't have much time to dwell on it between classes, catching up on all the material, and her friends. She didn't have a moment to properly think about it as she made new memories.

Huffing she blew a piece of hair from her eye as they stayed completely focused on the book in front of her, immersed in her reading, "You know you're much too pretty to be such a bookworm," the book was plucked from between her fingers, "are you sure you weren't supposed to be in Ravenclaw?"

"Abraxas! Give it back!" She whined as he held it out of her reach, thinking quickly she grabbed the apple from beside her aiming for his face knowing his instinct would be to protect and she quotes 'his charming good looks' quickly grabbing the book from the table where he dropped it, "Ha!"

"You wound me, Princess!" He gripped his chest dramatically, his loud antics earning him a scathing glare from the librarian, "Come on, you said you'd come watch Quidditch practice!"

"When on earth did I say that?"

He smiled cheekily at her, "In my dreams."

"Well I can't be held accountable for anything dream me said," she went back to reading her book, Abraxas continuing to stare at the side of her face with wide puppy dog eyes, "if I come will you never bother me about this again?"

"Sure." He grabbed her wrist and rushed her out of the library with him, the girl hurriedly shoving her stuff in her bag as she tried to keep up with his excited stride.