Chapter-1

Nandini's Pov
It's Been 8 years already... Mom and Dad hope you are proud of me but I miss you two so much though aunty and uncle take good care of me no one can take your place in my life(weeping)

Nandu...are u awake? It's time for your rehaaz
Nandini:Yes Aunty I am up..
(Goes down the stairs)
Nandini:Good Morning aunty (with  bright smile and hugs)
Aunty:Good Morning Nandu... Here is your breakfast your favorite Allou Paratha
Nandini:Thank u so much Aunty.. You are the best!
Aunty:Whose aunt am I? (Both laugh)
(Nandini after finishing breakfast)
Nandini:Aunty I'm done I'm leaving for college
Aunty:Wait Nandu.. Today come home early your uncle and I need to talk to you about something
Nandini:Okay aunty...
(Nandini didn't ask any other questions cuz she knew what they wanted to talk about.. It was her marriage....they have been searching since she turned 20...Although she was not ready yet but it was her parents' last wish so he had to accept it no matter what)

Nandini's Pov
(In college)
Am I really ready? Will I be able to love him? Well I have always dreamed of my Prince Charming.. A love so pure like my parents had .. A love so true that the fire flies light up the night celebrating the love between them...But who knows what fate brings me to.. It was Mom and Dad's last wish.. So I have to prepare myself (while walking in the hallway she bumps into a Tall handsome guy who had coffee in his hand which spills all over his suit)

Nandini:I..I..am so sorry
Guy:Watch out loser.. Don't you have eyes.. Look what you have done to my suit.. Are you out of your mind or something.
Nandini:I'm so sorry I'll help you clean it
(Yanks her hand trying to clean his coat)
Guy:Like you can.. Get lost(pushes her away and Nandini falls... But he doesn't even look back just walks forward)

Nandini's Pov
What a rude guy! This day is is getting worse as the clock tick(sighs)