Thirty four- butterflies

Oh no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
All your insecurities
All the dirty laundry
Never made me blink one time
-Katy Perry

Vikk
We were all at Jerome's house. I, to be honest, was nervous. I was getting my memory back, but I didn't tell any of them. It was all coming back to me. I felt bad about what I did to Lachlan. I knew I did then also.

I can't believe I actually did it. I can't believe what I was possibly thinking during that time. I hope he knows how much I loved him. loved.

The sentence flowed so freely through my head. do I not love him like that anymore? I shrug it off as everyone Jerome starts talking.
"We should do something besides wallow in our own feelings you know?"
Jerome.

Every time I heard his voice I remembered something about him. His middle name is Robert. He suffered bullying in elementary school. He was my first friend.

Memories flow through my mind of him as I connect the pieces of my once scattered memory together as it if were a puzzle.

"What do you suggest?" Rob asks.

I start to think of Rob as his voice triggers my mind.
Rob
What do I know about him? I always knew he saw the best in people. I didn't get to know him much but he was always the shy but kind person. I knew he and Lachlan loved each other.
Lachlan?

The word burns into my brain bringing back painful memories. Why? His past was the most tricky to remember and I'm not sure why.
"Vikk? Vikk!" Jerome snaps in front of my face making me jump a bit and out of my thoughts. "You have any ideas about what we should do?" He asks everyone's eye on mine.

"Uh... What about a game... like truth or dare." I immediately regret my suggestion when Mitch has a smug smile on his face.
"Ohh. I could do some work with this." He rubs his hands together evilly laughing. "Rob truth or dare?"

"Woah woah woah." Lachlan interrupts before Mitch can continue. "Remember this is all just banter."
"Banter?" Preston asks a confused look on his face.
"Yeah, banter an exchange of light, playful, teasing remarks; good-natured raillery." (Creds to the bae dictionary.com ily <3)

"Welp... we all know the human dictionary of the group." Mitch comments a good-natured laugh spread throughout the group.
He turns to his right who happens to be Rob. Rob stares at Mitch his face pale, he's nervous. I smile thinking I'm on the other side of Mitch so I'll be last. Yes!

"Uh... Truth." Mitch rolls his eyes then thinks for a good question.
"Are you a virgin?" He asks making Rob blush slightly, but shakes his head no. "You better get on with it with Little Lachy quickly." Lachlan narrows his eyes at lips but can't help hid the crimson color in his cheeks.

"Okay. Preston truth or dare."
"Dare." Preston says a smile on his face.
"I dare you to kiss the guy you think is the best in the room." Rob says Preston immediately frowning.

"Nah mate." Mitch says standing up. "Give him something less.... Common."
"What do you mean?" Rob asks. Mitch leans down and whispers something into his ear, he room dead silent. A smug smile appears on Robs lips, a scared one of Preston's.
"Okay. Preston I dare you to lick the most attractive guy here."

"Any- anywhere?" He stutters slightly which Rob and Mitch nod to. He looks around the circle of guys in the room. I had a pit feeling in my gut and I'm not sure why. I couldn't determine why.

He gets up slowly, the feeling growing in my stomach. "Oh god." I think to myself, nervous. Why was I feeling this way?!

He looks at me and gives a small sympathetic smile and his tongue slightly touches my ear lobe making me smile, the butterflies flying away. Everyone around us claps, Mitch shouting "Veston!" We both blush and he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

Next was Lachlan's turn.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in like two days I just needed a tiny break and I didn't update for any of my books just like btw 🌚 OOOHHHH CLIFFHANGER!