Thirty five - passion

Some important stuff:
so....
1. I'm thinking of making a playlist :3 idk those seem cool but I don't have a Soundcloud account :P
2. I'm thinking of an ending because I don't want this book going on for more than it needs too. I don't want to be tied down to an everlasting book... if that makes sense so keep in mind an ending is coming soon (I always have epilogues lol)
3. Should I continue the truth or dare game after this? If so I'll have to think of them if you do comment some suggestions? Thanks :)

Lachlan
"Lachlan's turn!" Mitch says laughing. Oh God. That can't mean anything good.
"Truth or Dare?" Preston asks. I pause thinking of all the possible truths and all the possible dares. Anything could be a dare... but not much harm can be done with a truth.... right? Being the person I was I answered,
"Dare!"
"Um. Mitch? Any ideas?" Preston asks. Oh crap.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes of heaven with Rob except it's 15." Mitch smirks and I look over to Rob whose cheeks are also a deep shade of red. We all get up and Jerome leads us to a nearby closet.

"15 minutes ready." Vikk states setting the timer on his phone.
"Have fun." Mitch smiles fakely but I can't get my mind off the butterflies in my stomach. I take deep breathes trying to calm myself before they close the door and everything goes black.

Warning: here comes the mouth smut :D no real smut though... I can't write that...
And I hope I will never learn I can't put that on my work application for the better

"So... I guess were in her for-" I'm cut off by Aron's lips on mine, his arms wrapping around my neck. I wrap my around his back and pull him closer kissing him passionately. Oh God this was amazing. We haven't had a make out session in what seems like ever.

He let's out a strangled moan when my tongue pushes pass his lips dragging it along the roof of his mouth. Eventually we move where's he's pressed against the wall. Damn. How big could this closet be?!

"I'd rather not do it in Jerome's closet you know?" I nod at his suggestion because I didn't either. I wanted it to be somewhere better a bit more memorable than a friend's closet due to a Truth or Dare game.

He switches where I'm pushed against the wall moaning on impact. He immediately darts to me neck finding my sweet spot. I moan as he bites on it slightly me letting out another deep moan. Oh God this was so wonderful.

"I love you so much." I moan out which he nods to.
"I love you too." He pulls away licking his swollen lips looking at the love mark he made. I pull him closer again and kiss him, just a normal kiss but it was still so passionate.

Jerome knocks on the door. "Uh... You guys are clothed right?" He asks awkwardly.
"Yeah." I respond and Jerome opens the door.
"15 minutes are up." Light floods through the dark closet slightly blinding my eyes. "You guys had fun I guess." He laughs at our love marks and we all walk out.