Twelve - maybe

A/N
Almost 1K reads!!!!!!! Ohmygawd!!!!!!!!
Warning: much fluff much cuteness :3 :D

Lachlan
He chases me around the kitchen icing in his hand. I stop by the bowl and grab some more waiting for him and flinging it on his already dirty shirt. I laugh and run away but he throws some and it hits me on the back.
"Come one Lachy. I want a hug." He fakely pouts.

"Not with that shirt on." He runs and grips me in his arms encasing me. I slightly squeal caught in his arms making him laugh. I hug him back. I wanted to stay like that forever messy but warm and in his arms.
"I guess we should get cleaned up." He sighs releasing me from his grasp. I wish I could hug him again but I resist.
"I call shower first!" I shout racing to the bathroom. I giggle and so does he slightly.

I wake up next to Rob dreading yet another school day. I nudge him away which results in him throwing a pillow at my face. I throw another pillow at him and we end up throwing pillows at each other for ten minutes but soon realize we have to get ready for school. I change, brush my teeth and hair, etc. and soon we're out the door on our way to school.

I constantly check behind my back for Mitch. I spot Rob at his locker at the end of his locker, next to him Vikk who both look fine no Mitchell Hughes in sight. I sigh in relief and feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Lachlan." Jerome greets me with a shy smile
"H-hi." I start walking away quicker than normal but he runs up to me and stops me.

"Listen. I'm really sorry about everything. I really am. Please accept my apology . I'll make sure Mitch won't hurt you, or Rob, or Vikk. Mitch told me he's realized everything and he wants to apologize. He was suspended, the teachers heard everything. Please accept my apology." He begs. I sigh and hope not to soon regret what I'm about to say.

"You apology is accepted Jerome." He smiles and gives me a friendly hug.

Maybe it does get better.