Eight - run

A/N
YOU GUYS AFE DO AWESOME OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS <3

*still in Rob's*
I hand him a plate of bacon and eggs which he gladly eats.
"Thanks Rob. You're probably my only friend."

"Same bruh. Everyone else thinks I'm weird." I laugh thinking of all the hateful words that were spit at me when I walked down the hall. That's why I transferred.

"Why are the greatest ones always the outcasts." He sighs. I shrug my shoulders.
"Just another mystery of life I guess." He smiles at my comment which makes me want to see it everyday.

Lachlan
I can't believe Rob sometimes. He makes me happier than I've ever been in my life combined. I just hope my true self doesn't have to show.

Rob (sorry Lachlan's was short)
I woke up dreading the fact I had to go back to school. Luckily the Aussie next to me didn't because the school would let him out of it for a week.

(Basically he doesn't have to go to school for a week for some reason) I change clothes and grab my backpack driving to school. Immediately when I walk in I'm tackled toward a wall of lockers.

"Where's your crush? Huh dreamboy?" Mitch's warm breathe hits my face. I can't show him fear I just can't. He'll take advantage of it if I do.

"He had to stay home. Now if you excuse me I have to get to class." I push his hands away and run as fast as my legs can carry me. I look behind me seeing Mitch and some of his friends chasing me but the next thing I know I'm on the ground.

"Dude! What the fudge!" The boy I fell on protests ,but I get up and make him get up too.
"Hurry up we have to run."

"But-" I roll my eyes and grab his wrist making him run with me. "Hey! Stop." He tries to argue but I don't still dashing down the hallway. I turn a corner and find the janitor's closet locking the door behind him.

"What....was....that....for!" He shouts in between breaths.
"Shhh. Shut up! They're going to be looking for us."
"Who's looking for us?!"
"Ohhhhhh newbie. My name's Rob." I hold out my hand and he shakes it.
"Preston."

A/N
Funny story about that last part I started writing this Poofless fanfic back in the day (a month ago) and I gave up on it because it was stupid and the last part was actually the beginning lol!