Eighteen - boyfriend

A/N
So I'm really putting all my attention on this book because it's so much more fun to write and there's so much more potential to becoming something better and it's easy for me to come up with ideas for it because it keeps me interested :) I hope you guys who read my other books don't mind

Lachlan
I wake up next to my boyfriend snuggling into my chest. The thought of him actually being my boyfriend befuddles my mind in a good way. I found a new purpose in life. I smile as he softly sleeps next to me. Luckily it was a Saturday and we had all day to ourselves and to each other. I grab my book from the night stand and start reading ignoring the grumbling from my stomach.

Soft snores escape Robert's mouth as he occasionally tosses and turns but always ends up to face me again. I kiss his forehead and his eyes start to flutter open.
"Morning, love." I greet as he rubs his eyes yawning.
"Morning." He smiles and pecks my lips sending warm vibes throughout my body.

We decide to make waffles... well more like a huge mess in the kitchen from playing around. We laugh and start cleaning everything up.
"Why can't we make anything without having a play-fight?" I ask laughing at the memory of the frosting. He shrugs his shoulders joining in on my laugh.
"I say we go out." He puts the rags in my the sink and I nod. We change clothes and all that good stuff and go out to a nearby diner.

I take my wallet out of my pocket. I don't have a lot of money but I do have some.
"What? No Lachy let me pay." Rob insists but I already give the waitress the money making sure Rob noticed. I smirk as he slightly blushes. "Well, thanks for breakfast."
"No problem. It is the boyfreind's job to pay isn't it." He giggles at my response which makes me smile even more. He was so adorable I loved him so much.