Thirty seven - okay

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now, now
- Ed Sheeran

Rob's POV
I woke up without Lachlan in my arms. No sign of him. Everyone else sits soundly asleep.

He left no note no nothing which worries me. I call his phone and he answers making me let out a sigh of relief. "Are you okay babe?" I immediately asks. I hear him sniff as if he's been crying for awhile. God it broke my heart to hear him like that.
"I- I'm ok- okay." He says in between he sniffs.

"No you aren't. Where are you?"
"I'm at the police station."
--------------------------------

I parked the car and rushed into the building. "Why are you here?" The guard asks.
"My boyfriend is here. He says he's here to bail someone out. His name is Lachlan Power." I explain. The police officer gives me a strange look then let's me in.

(I've never been in a police station really so I have no idea how this works)

I found him sitting in the cell with another older man. His face was red and puffy and the older man's face was in his hands.

The guard lets me in then closes the door begin me. "Rob!" He get up out of his chair and hugs me tightly tears threatening to spill.

"Nice to meet you again." I hear the other man say. I immediately recognize his voice and his face when he faces us.

It's his father.

Lachlan's POV
"I'm sorry."

No you aren't.

"Please forgive me"

How can I?

"Please."

You hurt me too much.

I was on the verge of hitting him until my slimmer of hope came in, and at the best time. I immediately hug him not being trying to keep all my feels in check.
"I'm sorry." I whisper barely audible. He gives me a look of sympathy and I sigh.

I just needed to have time to myself to think about everything, but I couldn't. I take deep breaths as he asks me to explain. "I- I just g- got a call th- this morning." I try to continue but I can't bring myself to do it collapsing into his arms in tears. I wish he didn't have to see me this way.

"Lachlan. You're okay. Were okay. Everything will be okay. If it won't then I'll make it okay. For you. For us."

He rubs my back soothingly whispering his words making my throat go dry. They all say it'll be okay. They all say I'll be fine. But then they leave me. They all have and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it all. Of the world. I should've taken the chance when I got it. I knew whenever my life would seem to get better it doesn't. "I- I can't." I mutter then storm off.

A/N
Oh God I'm going to cry. I swear I had no intention to write that... Oh God what am I doing to myself