Draco's Room

Draco's lean body hovered above yours, and you held your breath. You stared hungrily in his eyes, but he wasn't looking in your eyes. His silver eyes were wandering over your body, exploring you from your torso and back up to your eyes. Unknowingly, he licked his lips and chuckled to himself. Your chest began heaving faster from your short breaths, but you tried to minimise it. "God Y/n..." he moaned. "You look so good under me" Your eyes widened ever so slightly. The way he was making you feel right now was insane. He had such a big effect on you. He could do things to you by just simply looking into your eyes. He continued to stare into your eyes, his expression dropping from a smile, to a serious face. Your stomach twisted as you wondered what he would do with you.

Slowly, his hand moved up your torso to your chest, and he found his way to the buttons on your shirt. One by one, he undid a few buttons at the top of your shirt. Each button made you become more needy for him. You softly groaned at his actions, and he stopped. "You're a mess" he whispered. You shut your eyes tightly, trying to divert your attention from the annoying foreplay he was doing. He resumed and undid all the buttons on your shirt, leaving your chest exposed to him. For a moment, he stopped and appreciated how good you looked. "Woah" he whispered under his breath. You giggled at his reaction. Something in his eyes changed, and he picked up the pace. Suddenly, he got up and removed his shirt from his body and took off his belt. You watched him as he struggled to move quickly, each second was torture for both of you.

He jumped back on the bed and above you and kissed you hungrily. Roughly, he kissed your mouth all over, not even trying to go at the same pace as you. He pecked you and stood back up to undo his pants. He quickly threw the pants to the side of his room and came back to you. "Are you sure?" Out of breath, he asked for your approval. "Of course" you smiled back. He kissed you again and removed his underwear. He was now fully naked in front of you. You couldn't help but let your jaw drop at the sight of his dick. Your eyes slowly met his, and he grinned at you. Struggling, you also removed your jeans, and then your underwear. You felt a sudden shiver from a cold breeze, Draco leaned down over your body to keep you warm. "You're really beautiful Y/n" he groaned.

He cupped your cheeks and slipped his tongue into your mouth, kissing you aggressively. You placed your hands on his bare back and pulled him in closer to you, deepening the kiss. He continued kissing your lips, and removed his hands from your face and tenderly traced his hands down to your chest. His hands brushed over the tip of your breasts and down to your belly. Delicately, he curved his hands from your stomach to the sides of your hips. He removed his lips from yours and sat up in between your legs. He looked you one more time in your eyes and suddenly thrusted his entire dick inside of you. From the sudden movement, you let out a yelp. He had filled you up so quickly and suddenly. You definitely did not expect him to fill you up that much. He gave you a few seconds to adjust to his size, before slowly starting to thrust in and out of you. It was a new sensation for you, and him, so you didn't know how to react. Draco continued to hold your hips in place, and occasionally guided them to help the movement flow smoothly. "You're so tight Y/n" Each thrust in added up inside of you, and you let out a loud moan, which echoed on the walls. You were lucky that all the other students weren't here, and that Draco had his own room.

Draco moaned quietly at the sound of your moan. "Do that again" he ordered.
"Do what" you asked between breaths. He thrusted harder in you and faster. It was obvious his frustration was building up. "Moan again for me baby" he asked with a raspy voice. You smirked at his words and stayed silent, you let him do all the work for you. He looked down at you with a little anger in his expression, seeing that you defied him. "You have to work for it" you spoke. At your words, he let out a fake chuckle. "Fine" he grabbed your ankles and threw your legs over his shoulders and moved closer to your centre. You let out a small shriek from his action. As the anger and frustration built up in him, he thrusted faster and faster, pounding into you. You tried to let out a few words but nothing was forming. In your core, you felt the tension, and let out another loud moan. Draco, satisfied with you, leaned down as he made love with you, and kissed your mouth. He kept his face close to yours and whispered with his hot breath, "now say my name like a good girl". He sucked on the skin on your neck, leaving small love bites all over. You grabbed ahold of his blonde locks and pulled his head closer to you. "Draco..." you whimpered, you were so close to your climax. "Say it louder y/n" he ordered. You moaned and yelled "DRACO" as he thrusted one final, and powerful, time.

The two of you came together, and you felt his warm fluids gush into you. He let out a low moan and cursed under his breath. He opened his eyes to look back at you and gave you a soft peck on the lips one more time. "You did amazing princess" he muttered into your neck, laying down next to you. Gently, he removed a strand of hair that was on your face. You turned to face him and placed the blanket over your panting bodies. "You did great too" you smiled at him. He hugged you and pulled your body closer to him. "No. It'll be better next time, I promise" he spoke. Next time? He was already planning a next time? Butterflies formed in your stomach just by the thought of it. This sex was a result of all the tension that grew between the two of you, no wonder it was so rough and hungry.

You positioned your head in the curve of his neck and closed your eyes. He slowly caressed your hair and brushed his fingers over your lips. Without realising, you fell asleep, naked and in Draco's arms. He noticed that you had fallen asleep and smiled to himself. "How's that for a cold person"