Chapter Twenty Eight ~ Lovers

The gaint doors closed behind them with a boom,  there was an awkward silence between the two friends .  Red could not help but grin at his Cybrog friends  expression, Wrex suddenly cleared his throat and spoke.

"W-Well that was certainly new knowledge for me.... well..congratulations..on your marriage...I never knew ..of...ahem, I presume it is time to meet this Wif- I MEAN Lady Bon Bon of yours, anyways  our comatose friend requires her help now  so lets go!"

Red sighed with relief as the awkward silence was broken,  Red looked down at the hovering Stasis Pod,  the lights on it blinking slowly, showing the heart-beat rate of the winged boy inside.   

The duo walked further into the glowing green hallways leaving the gaint doors far behind them, finally they reached the end.

Wrex gave a gasp at what stood before him,  a woman made entirely of emerald glowing crystals  was floating above a small pond of clear blue water.  Red suddenly ran towards, her and the crystal woman smiled.

"My  great redscaled love! At last you have returned from your adventures! and you have also brought guests oh my !"   she said in a warm and welcomeing tone.  

Red jumped into her arms and gave her a hug and a kiss, " Aye' dat  I have, it has been many a year since we last seen each other eh?,  My dearest Lady Bon Bon ".

Wrex gave shuffled his feet awkwardly at the spectacle, Lady Bon Bon and Red looked from each other and back at Wrex the two lovers blushed and backed away from each other.

Lady Bon Bon suddenly noticed the hovering Stasis Pod behind Wrex and gave Red a curious glance.

Red nodded and gestured for Wrex to bring it towards them.  A few minutes later, Lady Bon Bon and the two where gathered around the Stasis Pod, Red explaining the current situation of the boy and how they met him. 

"And dar ye have it , Lady Bon Bon we need your powers ta help heal this boy...will ye help us?"

Red asked her, Lady Bon Bon closed her glowing green eyes , she opened them and looked at Wrex then Red, 

"My Dearest If you asked for the Universe I would give it too you, Yes I shall heal, but be warned this boy... his soul is shattered and his heart has been broken, there is somethings I cannot heal.  Now step back  and let me do wonders!" she said in a soft and warm tone.