Chapter One

Another Day Another Dollar!

Alicia entered club Cielo. She's been working here for over a year, and Today, she's celebrating her birthday. Exciting right? But she wasn't looking forward to it. As a 20-year-old, she was supposed to be out clubbing and getting blackout drunk while hooking up with someone random, but she couldn't.

Alicia had things to do and bills to pay. She needed the money, and she could barely keep the roof over their heads.

Walking into the back with her blonde hair pulled into a messy bun, she pulled at the tight uniform. She's dressed in a black mini-leather skirt and white shirt that pressed her enormous chest together. Six-inched black heels that strapped up her milky pale skin. Alicia hated how the uniform showed everything and left nothing for the imagination.

"Hey Ali, happy birthday," her coworker pulled her into a hug.
"Thank you, Ember! So how is the club looking tonight?" Alicia asked.

"Like money, a big company is having a get-together and renting out the entire VIP." Ember walked over to her locker.

"Damn, thank God I'm working at the bar all night." Alicia sighed.

"Lucky you, I'm working on the floor tonight." Ember pouted.

"Poor you babe." Alicia grinned, closing her locker.

She walked out from the back and through the club. Squeezing through the crowd as men tried grabbing at her wrist, or secretly rubbing on her butt, as she was making it to the bar. Walking in, she latches the door and quickly places it on her apron, getting straight to work.

"Can I get a vodka?" Someone called out.

"Yeah sure." Alicia nodded, sliding him the glass.

"Hi, I'm Ben Dillon. "

"Vivian," Alicia said.

"How long have you been working here?"

"Long enough." Alicia winked at him.

"This isn't my first time here and I haven't seen you around." He sipped his drink, letting his eyes wander along her body.

"Did you even think I might just have been off that day? You didn't right." She smirked, winking at him.

"So, Vivian, how much do you take for the night?" Ben asked.

"This ain't that kind of club, sweetheart."

"Okay, if it's not that kind of club, how much will you charge personally if I want to carry you home tonight?" Ben asked.

"This ain't that kind of club." Alicia rolled her eyes, walking away, but he leaned over, grabbing her hand.

"Are you sure? I got a lot of money." He raised his hand, showing his Rolex.

"Listen here, ass wipe. I know you're acting like a pussy right now, but I know you don't get one in your pants, so I'm not interested. "Alicia snatched her hand away from him.

"You're lost, bitch." He grabbed his drink and walked away from the bar.

Alicia shakes her head. Wiping the rest of the counter down, she bends over, grabbing bottles of alcohol out of the storage unit.

"Damn, who do I have to call to get a piece of that ass?" someone shouted behind her.

Alicia sighed. "Look here buddy, I already said- "she grinned, looking at the person standing in front of her. "Sanna fucking Martin Oh my god," she walked around the counter hugging her.

"What are you doing here?" Alicia asked.

"I came to buy my best friend a drink." Sanna took a seat.

"Thank You!" Alicia walked back to the bar making them an apple martini.