Look at the Stars

HI! I wanted Technoblade Ranboo fluff friendship oneshot today! Please, please enjoy. I hope this makes you happy.

I have no other excuse for these separation updates than i've just been having a hard time coming up with ideas and all around motivation for anything and everything. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe!

NOT A SHIP THING. I just wanted to make a fix on the possible techno ranboo brotherly friendship. I write my relationships (platonic and family) in a way that I act with my friends and family so it seems more natural, but i know everyone acts different so i felt the need to clarify that.

TW: slightly graphic myths and legends, polytheistic greek myths
===================================

Ranboo staggered outside to see a familiar man laying in the snow, cape billowed out below him.

"What are you doing out here so late, Techno?" Ranboo rubbed his eyes.

"What did we say, Ranboo. Don't ask me any questions."

Ranboo huffed apologetically.

"Come, lay with me. You've interrupted me anyway, you may as well."

Ranboo lowered himself a good distance away from Technoblade, not wanting to touch his cape or disturb his peace. Technoblade isn't usually at peace, it was nice to see him calm.

"Do you look at the stars a lot?" Ranboo asked, wanting to avoid an uncomfortable silence.

"Yes." Technoblade said curtly.

"Oh."

Technoblade felt Ranboo shift uncomfortably off to his side. He reminded him so much of Tommy it hurt.

His hair always unkempt, his long limbs unsure of where to go, as if his body hadn't gotten used to itself yet. The anxious tapping and constant need to run, to move and to fight. Always in motion, hardly ever able to sit still.

Accept the nights that Technoblade and Wilbur told Tommy stories about the stars.

"Look at that constellation there. The one with the three stars at the top, and two branches of stars below?" Technoblade pointed to one of his favorite constellations.

Ranboo's eyes followed Techno's finger as he traced the twinkling lights above them. He nodded.

"That one is called Perseus. See. There-" Technoblade motioned to the three stars at the top-"that there, is the top of our hero. And those branches there, those are his legs. Do you see?"

"Yeah, but Technoblade, why is he in the sky?" Ranboo traced the lines with his fingers, sketching out the details of what he imagined was Perseus.

"Perseus is in the sky because he did a lot of good things for the gods. He was the demi-god son of Zeus and Danae."

"Demi-god?" Ranboo echoed.

Technoblade forgot that Ranboo's memory wasn't the best, and even so, Greek myths were only spoken about rarely in these countries. With his father being the angel of Death and having a connection to the gods in this universe, some thought it disrespectful to tell the stories of other gods. But Techno was allowed to slip the rules a bit, it was for his family, was it not?

"A demi-god is someone who is born half god, half mortal." Technoblade explained.

"Like us?"

Technoblade thought about it a moment. His father was a minor god, and Ranboo was half of an ancient breed of Endermen. "In a way, yes. Kind of like us."

Technoblade saw Ranboo get excited, his body relaxed, and he became more eager to hear the story. Ranboo had never heard of a story where the hybrids were the hero's, it would be nice.