Living in Fear

hello! not much to say today. just that a lot has been going on with the SMP and stuff and i'm so shook.

enjoy this oneshot!

TW:
===================================

Every night the moon rose and the sun set. Sometimes the moon was swollen and full, bright light reflecting onto the village below. Sometimes it's halfway there or halfway gone, like it wanted to keep a special secret. Some days it's not there at all.

Regardless, the night still comes, and with it the infamous bringer of justice, stronger on days the moon is more open, and weaker on days it's not.

The balancer of scales, bringer of justice, prophet for the blood god. Technoblade. They whisper his name throughout the streets in fearful hushed voices. Not to be the victim of his nightly trials is luck. To not see the light of the next day is by no fault other than thine own.

Days and nights pass, a forever cycle of cleansing. Some days he takes none, some days he takes nine. His feet stride through the town, bringing fear whilst he sings his rueful song.

i smell the blood of a petty little mortal
a little twig underneath my feet
bow down to me, be scared of me
or face the tip of my blade in the morning
when the moon rises when the sun sets
that's when i rage rampant
bringing justice to my betrayers

i smell the blood of a puny little mortal
a little cowering rock
run now from me, away with you
get out of my way
when the moon rises when the sun sets
that's when i strip the world of
your dirty breath

The deep voice snakes through the town, waking some from their slumber only to put them in a deeper trance, one that leads to their heads under his axe.