Anti social.

I was the typical antisocial type girl I hardly talked to anyone, not even my own family. I would let out a slight word every now and then but not much only the quick hello or bye.

I have had issues with talking to people, but I don't really know why, I guess my confidence and my social levels are not like everyone else's. At home and school I was known as the quiet one, the one who would just sit in her room and write stories like fan-fiction or even just read books about it, but that was not me.

I was the one who didn't talk because I was damaged I was afraid of what could come out of the dark and the people in my life. I was scared to find out what was going to happen even if I stepped out into the world, on my own.

Everyone at school made me feel invisible, it was just no one took notice of me, I was just like a stone in a crowd of rocks, you could hardly be noticed. People in school picked on me with constant name calling, they didn't pull any punches the truth was right and it hurt.

I didn't know how to get rid of the pain, I didn't cut because people would know that I'm weak and I was hurting, so I wrote it down, on paper. When ever I had any problems I didn't tell anyone I just did what I had to do and that was to keep it to myself and keep it bottled up, I know that I shouldn't do that because it would eat me up from the inside but it was the only way not to show pain to the others in the school.

Everyday, would be the same and sometimes I wish it wasn't I wish that someone would just rescue me, I was in the need of a hero, so if you are one then come save me? ...maybe just for once I wish I was the popular one but wishes don't come true..neither do dreams.

I heard people come into the bathroom, I closed my note book placed it in my bag and pushed my glasses up to my nose and left as fast as I could, it was the populars.

They were the most bitchiest people in the school, they were blonde, plastic and so fake that china wouldn't even make them. I hated them.