Author's Note: Updates/Additions

Hi all!

I am currently going back through this novel to edit and add to it.

I am trying to get this to be around 250 ish pages if I were to actually publish. Which I definitely want to publish and I am thinking, when I am finished with edits, that I might self-publish a few copies for friends and family. I think it would be a cute idea to gift them since I've been working on this book for a few years now so it would be cool to have a finished novel to share!

Anyway ! Back to the main point of the update.

I've already made edits on the first few chapters and have written an additional chapter and have plans for more!

I'm not sure how I want to go about posting the additional chapters as it might get messy. But I do want to share eventually. I'm having fun going back through everything at the moment so it might be a little while until I'm ready to add the new chapters. But we'll see! I might be too excited to wait to post them haha.

—————————————————-

Just a little sneak peak -

The newest addition is from the point of view of Kurt (the first additional chapter that I've written so far). It does include his ex Ashley but it also includes some insight to what he's thinking and feeling.

——————————————-

Looking back at the book, I realize everything jumped forward too fast and was moving way too quickly so I've gone back to add more because I want to show Kurt and Adriana spending more time together so we can see their relationship grow and change.

I will update more later when I have additional updates to share or if I have a new chapter to add!

So exciting !

——————
Another update! (2/24/2021)

Okay so last week was rough. I didn't have water the whole week and didn't have power Monday or Tuesday then off and on Wednesday.
So I did not have internet to work on edits (I use google docs and stupidly did not choose to work offline before I lost power).

BUT I have power now and while I am trying to clean up my apt and work my day job... I will be starting to write again soon! Bare with me please.

________________________

I'm back to editing! (9/4/2023) 

It has been a long time since I worked on this book and I've been a little scared about going through it to edit but I am back at it and trying to work hard to get everything organized so I can update the chapters on Wattpad. 

I have most of it outlined now and am up to 65 chapters whereas I only have 47 on Wattpad. Exciting!