Chapter 10

3rd pov

Remus Lupin was sat in his dorm reading 'of mice and men' when Sirius Black stormed in throwing himself on the bed next to him. Remus rolled his eyes before putting his book down about to get up and leave the room.

"Look I know you hate me, I know that I hurt you but I need your help" Sirius said, grey eyes piercing hazel. Remus stared at his best friend before giving a loud sigh, "you didn't hurt me you hurt Amara and you need to apologise and fast". The eldest Black brother stared at the werewolf before snapping his eyes to the floor.

"I know" Sirius whispered, shaking his head the black haired boy looked up and stared at the wall ahead of him. "I saw her today, she was with Malfoy" running a hand down his face Sirius took a breath before continuing,

"when I saw her with him I was angry and then I saw how submissive she was for him and it made my stomach drop, I hated seeing her with him and then I thought about you and her together, her forgiving you and I-... I was jealous. I want her Moony". Remus looked at his friend before starting to laugh. " oh, oh merlin your being serious" the taller boy chuckled wiping his tears away. Sirius was so shocked by Remus' behaviour that he didn't even make a pun.

Furrowing his brows Sirius threw his friend a confused look, making Remus go wide eyed "Look Pads you called her a whore for being mated to you, something tells me she isn't gonna forgive you so easily". Standing Sirius began to pace the room thinking over Remus' words, "Well she forgave you" he pointed out.

Looking at Sirius astounded that he would think they were in the same situation, yet his shock soon turned to anger. "You called her a whore, ugly made comments on her underwear yet you think you can compare out situation and besides she forgave me because I tried, we talked I protected her when James was attacking her, when you REFUSED to apologise because you belived that she planned being mated to four people" Remus said, almost shouting by the end of the speech.

The Black brother stood, jaw slacked staring at his best friend as he grabbed his robe and stormed out of the red and gold dorm. Sitting down on the closest bed Sirius put his head in his hands gripping his hair so tight his knuckles were white, 'he's right' he thought with shallow breaths.

-Amara Emerys-

Remus walked the halls of Hogwarts fists and jaw clenched in anger, he had one thing in mind 'Amara Emerys' he needed to see her, hold her, he needed her to calm him. Before the boy knew it he stood in the freezing cold dungeon, right in front of the Slytherin common room entrance. Ignoring the glares being sent his way Remus went up to the closest Slytherin student and asked to see Amara.

Scoffing at the Gryfindor the Slytherin began to walk away but Remus grabbed his wrist giving him a pleading look. Clenching his jaw and rolling his eyes the boy dressed in green and silver walked to the entrance walking straight in after giving the password, returning a few moments later followed by his beautiful mate.

She was wearing an oversized pink shirt that made her look even smaller and more adorable in Remus' opinion matched with a pink and black skirt, that showed off her smooth thighs. This outfit was matched with a pair of heeled black knee high boots. To Remus she looked like the most stunning person to walk the face of the earth.

(this is the putfit you can imagine the boots

(this is the putfit you can imagine the boots.)

Seeing Remus staring at her a blush covered Amaras cheeks, giving a slight cough to get his attention she walked over to her mate wrapping her arms around his waist effectively snapping him out of his thoughts and wrap his arms around her. "hey love" Amara whispered pulling back slightly to look up at her mate, noticing he was already looking at her, "Hey beautiful".

Blue and Hazel eyes connected and stayed that way for a few minutes before Remus lent down and connected their lips in a soft kiss, that only lasted a few seconds. Both teens blushing as they grabbed each others hands starting to walk, without a destination in mind. "so not that I'm not happy to see you but what brought you to my neck of the woods" Amara asked turning slightly to look at Remus.

Sighing Remus decided whether or not to tell her the truth but seeing her troubled face he decided on the truth so he went onto explain what happened with Sirius which did nothing to ease the small girls concerns. "Remy I-, do you think he means it that he's sorry I mean" Amara questioned meeting Remus' pitiful stare letting him see how vulnerable talking about her other mates made her.

"I don't know love, Sirius is a good guy it just takes awhile for him to admit that he's wrong but from how he was earlier I believe he's starting to figure it out" Remus told her quietly, kissing to top of her head as she played with his fingers.

Clearing her throat the brunette girl looked up at her scarred mate with a slight smirk "so moving on from that really depressing subject, when are you gonna ask me on a date?". Looking down at his mate in shock her realised he hadn't asked her out yet and technically she wasn't actually his, "Merlin I never asked you out" the sandy haired boy face palmed making the girl on his right chuckle.

"True but next time can you not say my great grandfathers name kinda makes me not wanna do this" Amara said before pulling Remus into a more passionate kiss then they shared earlier. "Will you go to hogsmead with me" Remus asked out of breath after the two bad pulled away. Nodding a yes Amara wrapped her arms around Remus one last time before skipping away and it was only then that Remus realised that they were just outside the Great hall and his three best friends stood at the other side of the door, two glaring with jealously and one glaring in anger

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N
I just wanted to let you know Amara is a shy girl when it comes to people she doesn't know, classes etc. but when you get to know her like her friends or if she gets comfortable around you like Remus she opens up like you've seen.