Chapter 6

3rd pov

Remus stormed out of the hall, storming past everybody's questioning looks, he didn't know where he was going, he just knew he needed to get away from his friends. 'who do they think they are, shes our mate and they act as if shes nothing but a piece of dirt on their shoe' Remus thought to himself angrily. Without realising it Remus had walked to the courtyard, the same place he had spoke to her, his beautiful mate. Remus stood exactly where he had a few nights ago and started thinking of Amara, her beautiful blue eyes and her long brown hair, Remus' mind was so clouded of thought of Amara wrapped in his arms where he could love her, hold her, kiss her he didn't hear the footsteps approaching him until he felt a soft hand touch his shoulder making him snap out of his thoughts only to come face to face with the girl that he was thinking about.

"Remus um hi, I.. I saw you leave the Great Hall you looked pissed so I thought I'd check on you" Amara said quietly while fighting down a blush. Hearing a soft chuckle Amara tore her gaze from the ground and blue eyes met hazel, seeing her confused look Remus softly scolded her "language little one". Amara seemed to choke on air when he said that a blush over taking her face.

Looking down at his mate Remus continued to speak "I'm fine I just got into a fight with the boys, it was nothing" but by the look on Remus' face Amara knew this fight had been worse then he was letting on but deciding not to push Amara softly took her mates hand and asked him to go for a walk. "I thought you didn't forgive me" Remus questioned. "well I can't forgive you if I ignore your existence so walk with me" Amara smiled at him.

Amara and Remus walked down Hogwarts halls talking and laughing for hours not once letting go of eachothers hands, Remus had walked Amara to the Slytherin common room  and they began to say their goodbyes when a shout got their attention, at the end of the hall stood James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew.

The group of three jogged to their werewolf friend and their so mate, who by now was hidden behind Remus. "Moony" Sirius slapped his shoulder getting an exasperated "what" in reply. "we've been looking everywhere for you we wanted to apologise for earlier" James said with Peter nodding along. "It's not me you need to apologise to its Amara, for everything".

Seeing their confused and slightly angry looks Amara squeezed Remus' arm trying to get his attention but he was to busy angrily glaring at his friends. And as if sensing that Amara needed help her friends walked out of the Slytherin common room, Bellatrix and Severus and the front followed by Regulus followed by Lucius and Narcissa. The marauders obviously hadn't noticed the Slytherins but Amara had so she quickly made her way to them, stepping into Regulus' outstretched arms.

"why on earth would we apologise to her, what the fuck did we do to her" Sirius hissed angrily. "You called her a whore, told her she wasn't enough you bullied her for years" Remus screamed at his friends.

"They called you what" her friends asked her angrily, she was about to respond when James screamed "She is a whore, she has four mates, I bet she fucking planned this". Tears sprung to Amaras eyes as she heard this and she decided she didn't want to listen to this anymore, quietly whispering the password she walked into the common room, Narcissa quickly following to comfort her.

The Slytherins were quick to pull out their wands after they left to defend Amara but before they could Remus had grabbed James by the collar and started to pound his fist into his face, eyes glowing an Amber colour which nobody failed to notice. Sirius and Peter stepped forward to pull Remus off of James but were quickly hexed by the group of snakes.

"Don't you ever and I mean ever talk to me again, don't come near me and most of all stay the hell away from my mate" Remus groweled while getting off of James "That goes for all of you" James glared at the Gryfindors. Turning around to look for his mate Remus didn't see her "where is she he groweled to the snakes." you need to calm down, and then we'll take you to her" Severus said calmly while watching Sirius and Peter drag James up the corridor to the hospital wing.

Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself Remus' eyes turn back to their normal hazel colour. Regulus stepped forward and held his hand out for Remus to shake. "If you hurt my best friend I won't hesitate to kill you, and I'm a Black you know I could do it" Regulus stated with his perfect pureblood mask on.

After Lucius whispered the password so Remus couldn't hear he led the group into the common room. Remus looked around in awe at the luxurious room, filled with mahogany wood, green and silver silks with painting of every Slytherin descendant with Salazar Slytherin and Merlin Emerys in the middle. Hearing a quiet sniffle Remus was snapped our of his thought and his eyes snapped toward his mate, seeing her red eyes and tear stained cheeks he rushed over and kneeled before her taking her small soft hands in his larger rougher ones. Seeing this the Slytherin group left the common room leaving only the Emerys girl and her mate.

Blue eyes met Hazel for what felt like the hundredth time that day but this time felt different because what Remus saw in her eyes made his heart leap.

Forgiveness.

"Thank you for standing up for me, Bella told me while you were looking around" Amara said while giving a wet chuckle. "I'm sorry for not doing in sooner" Remus smiled sadly.

But instead of answering him with words Amara layed one of her hands on Remus' cheek and leaned into him slowly, nudging his nose softly with hers, her top lip against his, not quite kissing but it was enough for Remus to understand what she wanted. Remus pushed forward, his slightly chapped lips connecting to her soft ones in a soft but passionate kiss.

Pulling back slightly, just enough so their foreheads were still connected they smiled at each other thinking the exact same thing 'my mate is perfect'.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I don't have a lot of readers and I don't know how much you care about this story but for any of those who do I just wanted to say thank you for reading and I'm sorry that the book is so cringy it's my first so this is all new if you have any  feedback please comment or message me to let me know. Xx