𝟏𝟒

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼, 𝗙𝗟 -𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟲𝗣𝗠.
𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I fluttered my eyes open being met with sunlight

I fluttered my eyes open being met with sunlight. I yawned taking a good stretch flinching seeing Vic sitting next to me staring.

"The fuck? You look creepy as fuck staring at me like that" I frowned.

"Well goodmorning to you too" He laughed.

"My bad.. goodmoaning" I sat up. "How long you been up?" I asked.

"I never went to sleep" He shrugged.

"Why?" I frowned.

"You was having nightmares all night. When they start coming back?" He eyed me.

"They never stopped" I mumbled.

"So you don't be getting no sleep is watchu telling me?" He frowned.

"I mean I get enough to keep me woke throughout the day" I scratched my head avoiding eye contact.

"Why you ain't tell me?"

"It's nun you can do" I stood up walking to the bathroom.

"You got a toothbrush?" I called out.

"That blue one on the sink for you" He told me.

I nodded shutting the bathroom door. I had a bad ass headache, felt like a migraine at this point. I knew I was drunk last night but I barely remembered anything.

"You got sum advil?" I yelled.

"It's some already on the dresser by that water bottle" He told me. I smiled to myself. It honestly felt good having someone look out for me other then my friends, but he ain't need to know dat.

"Good looks" I smiled.

After I finished my hygiene I walked back outside seeing he was sitting in the same spot since I woke up. I grabbed the two pills off the dresser drowning it with water before I flopped back on the bed stomach flat.

I stared admiring him.

"It's rude to stare" He didn't even look up.

"You saying that like imma stop" I chuckled.

"Watchu do all night since you ain't get no sleep?" I asked.