Chapter 7 NOT IN THE LOO

Cassy's POV

The hug made me feel so damn uneasy. Maybe because he was just so attractive. Perhaps every girl felt like this with him. Just breathing near him and taking in his scent made my skin heated. With controlled movements, I tried to not touch him. He didn't push it.

Unfortunately for me, that was the only exciting part of this day.

I was totally, utterly and completely bored because-
1. I did not fucking care if the company just lost a major deal or the shares were facing a major mood swings.

2. Though it makes me feel embarrassed to admit it, I had no freaking idea what in the world they were talking about.

My only benefit was that Rumes was nowhere nearby.

"Jason, I will be back in a minute." I told him, grabbing his arm.

He just nodded and smiled; I stopped and asked a waiter for directions and set out again.

When I reached the ladies' restroom, I plugged in my earphones and started listening to a thousand years and was halfway through The heart wants what it wants when someone entered. I instinctively stood up and backed away. But when I saw who it was, I took a deep breath. He wouldn't truly hurt me, right? He made me uncomfortable but not- scared. Still-

"What in the would are you doing here!? This is a ladies restroom."

He just smiled and said, "And this building is mine sweetheart. "

Rumes POV

"And this building is mine sweetheart. " I smirked slightly.

She didn't seem amused, but glared at me furiously enough. "That doesn't give you the authority to enter the ladies room without even knocking! I mean think about what a girl might be doing before storming in as if this is your bedroom!"

She looked so cute like this- angry. Frustrated but beautiful. Or maybe I was just getting increasingly into her.

I couldn't help but grin. You can't blame me for it.

And, if possible she looked even more angry. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Calm down. I just wanted to talk to you. "

My statement... surprised her.

"Talk?" She asked, skeptical. When I nodded, she said. "About what?"

"About us." I answered.