Chapter-6 A PARTY TONIGHT

Cassy's POV

Friday.

My favorite day of the week.

It's been 4 days since I'd been working as a cashier here. The job has been going well and I hadn't seen his face again. I was relieved but not happy.

And the fact that this makes me unhappy made me more sad. I just don't want to end up hating myself.

My shift for today was over. As I was packing my things up, Jason came to me, taking surprisingly long strides.

"Hey Cass." He said casually but I could see the nervousness that surrounded him. I smiled politely at him.

"Uhh... I was going- I am thinking that... if.. you know... you are free tomorrow...like I mean without any plans... then I can... well..."

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes and blurted out."Tomorrow is a party and I would love it if you come as my date." He paused, "Please."

I smiled broadly. Did he really ask me on a date? I mean, I obviously liked him the first time we met and I felt something. But I never thought anything would happen?

"Jason. Calm down. Of course I'd love to."

He widened his eyes in surprise and then, narrowed them in confusion. "You...will?"

"If you want me to."

He grinned. Suddenly, he came forward and hugged me.

"Thank you." He whispered against my ears and I shivered.

Why does he make me feel like this?

I nodded slightly and he let me go.

"Tomorrow at 7. I'll pick you." And grinning like he just won the Nobel prize he went back to his office.

***

It's 6.50 and I had been brushing my hair. I had straightened my naturally wavy hair already. Straighter, they looked longer than ever.

At almost 7.01, I heard a knock on the door and expecting Jason, I opened it.

There he stood and his mouth hung open once he saw me. He composed himself and gave me his hand. Of course, he should feel like this. I mean, I got ready so nicely just for him.

When I took his hand, sparks shoot through my body. Judging his reaction, he felt exactly the same and his eyes got darker and cloudy.

"Jas-" I was about to say when he suddenly pulled me towards him, staring at my lips. His looked so soft, so warm, I was so ready to-

I could feel his breath on mine and I looked him in the eyes, and maybe that was all the permission he needed.

He crashed his lips on mine. He kissed me with such passion and force that I moaned. He smiled and pressed my hips with one hand while the other remained under my chin. When I was about to pull him more, a sudden thought came to me. Instead of pulling him towards me, I set my hands on his chest and pushed him away. He frowned and looked at me in a questioning way.

"Party." I said, a little breathlessly.

He smiled wickedly and said, "We can continue, right?"

I blush and nod, not trusting my mouth to speak correctly. He offered me his hand again, but we made it to his car without kissing.

"So, where is this party?"

"Remember Rumes?"

I nodded. I mean, how couldn't I? He made me feel like no other man had. He made me nervous and furious at the same time. And some other emotion I am not able to quite put together.

"Well, its his company's party to celebrate their success for their recent developments." He didn't say any further and I really didn't want to see him in business mode so I didn't prompt him.

But honestly, I was shocked out of my mind. I had thought that there will be no meeting between us again, and then this happened.

Rumes' POV

I was talking with some of my colleagues and other fundraisers when the sound of many glasses breaking together filled the air. All the people in the hall, who came for the party for the source of commotion.

Some idiot waiter stumbled into-

There she stood. In a turquoise mermaid gown which had a deep back and white heels. Her hairs were open and she looked like an angel. I had to resist my growing wish to touch her back, kiss her and take her there and then.

What is happening to me? There has not been a single girl who I wanted so much.

What fueled my temptation was that Jason stood there with her, hands on her waist lightly touching her back, while she blushed furiously.

How dare he?

I didn't know why I was so angry. She doesn't even belong to me yet. All I wanted right now ws to beat him to a pulp for even eyeing her.

Maybe just one night with her would be enough.

***

I was standing, a group of colleagues all congratulating me. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Cassy and Jason making their way to us. I shifted on my feet slightly.

Finally.

When they reached us, Jason offered me a manly hug which I took rigidly. Jason gestured her to offer her hug, too.

She cane forward and gave me a friendly hug. And, of course, she was extremely careful not to touch me. But, my stomach clenches somewhere deep inside.

I could see her biting her lip and acting nervously. Was that an indication that she wanted me, too?

Of course.

I want her, I'll have her.

_____________________________
Hi guys, so finally Jason kissed Cassy. What do you guys think? Cassy should be with whom?
Also, I won't be updating for at least a month because of my upcoming exams.

The gown that Cassy is wearing is the media box!
But here is a teaser especially for you all!

Rumes tries talking to Cass. What do you think happens? Jason asks Cass on another date. What do you think happens during it??