Chapter 25. The Confrontation

Eric  was up early. He felt happy,  so happy he began to sing as he took his shower. All he could think of was the awesome night he spent with Tanya. Yes he broke his promise to himself and went ahead and made love to Tanya. She reached for him in the middle of the night and he could not deny her and he could not deny himself.

Tanya woke up; without opening her eyes, she felt for Eric and realized he was not there.  She slowly got up, stretched and rubbed her eyes, then she heard the shower going and Eric singing. She decided to join him in the shower. They had taken baths together but never shower.

She quickly brushed her teeth then climbed into the shower behind Eric. She  startled him with a kiss to his shoulder. "What the," he said.

Tanya rubbed the soap all over his back.  "Hmm you have a birthmark on your ass" she said as she touched the spot.  

After all these years Tanya  was just finding out so many little things about Eric.  It was as if she was unwrapping a package a little by little at a time.  And she was so uninhibited, walking around totally naked in front of him.   Eric turned to face her.  He was still wearing the braids she did in his hair.   The water was streaming down his face blinding him, but he could still clearly see her beautiful shape.  Eric thought she was built for loving.  Every part of her spelled sexy, sensual and seductive, all the S's.  He picked her up and she wrapped her long legs around him.  They kissed  passionately and it brought out the passion in him, the burn he calls it.   He was all over her ready to make love again.

"Can we do it this way?" Tanya asked.

Eric laughed.   Her innocence never cease to amaze Eric.  "Just do everything I tell you," he said and so Tanya got her first lesson on making love in the shower. 

As Tanya got out of the shower she reached for the towel and wrapped her self.  Then she saw something colorful peeking from Eric's pocket.  She pulled at it and a box  fell out.  She picked it up and examined it carefully.  "Condoms?" she whispered.  Tanya was in shock.  She  held it in his face.

"What is this Eric? Are you screwing someone else?" she asked.  She ran from the room as she burst into tears.   Eric quickly  grabbed a towel and  followed her, but nothing he said could console her. 

"Blood cloth" he cursed, "is there no end to this fucking madness?" Eric tried to tell her that he bought it for them to use.

"We made love countless of times and you never once brought up the subject of a condom now all of a sudden you want me to believe that you bought this shit to use on me?" she cried. 

"Tanya you don't understand, I am not messing around with anyone; you are all I ever think about; I bought those because I don't want to risk getting you pregnant when you still don't know what you want."  He tried to explain.

"Risk? When did you start caring about taking risks?" Tanya asked. 

"Tanya I am your family but you don't seem to  understand that,  I wont risk you getting pregnant .....I will not touch you like that again  until I am sure you understand what this marriage means. This is not a game, you are not fifteen anymore, It's about you and me Tanya, no one else, not your mother, not your father and definitely not that jerk you call brother. You need to make your family  understand that you are my wife now and you will be with me." He finished.

Tanya did not understand.  "We just made love Eric and you weren't concern about getting me pregnant," she reminded him. Tanya didn't believe that the condoms were for their use. 

"Well that is the last time we will do it like that," Eric said. 

"Well how about that is the last time we do it period?" she shouted at him