Chapter 22. Almost to The Moon

Eric brought her a tray of food with just about everything she loved or craved.

"Are you trying to get me fat? Tanya asked.

As Eric walked out the room, he stopped for a moment and looked back at his wife. He thought it was amazing how much she had transformed overnight. She had changed from a shy and scared little girl into a mature confident young woman....right before his eyes. If he hadn't seen it, he wouldn't believe it.

"Come here," she called him back to her. He turned and walked back toward her.

"I need to tend those scratches on your back and shoulder," She said.

Eric smiled and raised his brow at her.  "Is it that bad ? I had no idea you were such a wild woman," he said

Tanya laughed. "Well you can take the credit for driving me wild," she said.

"I may have to restrain you with a cuff next time we make love," he said all serious.

Tanya eyes popped opened and kinky sex popped into her head. Sharon told her that Eric was into that. "Do you like doing that......type of stuff?" Tanya asked.

Eric saw the raw fear in her eyes when he mentioned "cuff" He touched her face.

"Remember what I told you? we wont be doing anything that you don't want to do," he assured her without answering her question. Tanya smiled and nodded her head.

Tanya did not want his skin scarred. He sat patiently as she disinfected and applied some solution to the scratches she made on his back and shoulder in the heat of passion.

After she fixed his scratches, Eric knelt down in front of her with his head in her lap and his arms wrapped around her. He gave her a gentle squeeze.

"I will never be able to get enough of you," he said.

She raised his head and looked at him. He nestled his face between her breasts and he was busting; he wanted to make love to her again. She was breathing rapidly and he knew that she wanted the same too.

"If we continue like we are you will get fat and it wont be due to food," he said smiling at her.

Tanya looked at him, "I hope you are not talking about a baby; we are not ready for that yet. Eric make sure it doesn't happen," She said.

"Stop worrying," he said with a smile and climbed back into bed and made love to her again for the third time that morning, but who is counting, he asked himself.

Eric's uncle Linden sent word for Eric to meet him at his compound up in the hills. Eric had no idea what his crazy uncle wanted to discuss but he was not leaving Tanya at the house by herself.

"Want to take a ride with me up to meet some of my relatives? " Eric asked.

"Relatives? Eric I don't know if that is a good idea," Tanya said. Tanya was worried that her family would find out about them if any of Eric's family members uncover their secret.

"We are going way across the island, up in the hills near Annes River ; no one there will know who you are," Eric said.

"You know your family hates me," she said.

"I don't know that; most of them don't even know you; we are going to see my father's side of the family; they are really cool and will just love you," Eric said.

Eric's Uncle Linden was the rebel of the family and Eric's parents did not want Eric and his sisters to have anything to do with their uncle. Linden lived like a king up in the hills; he was loved and feared by everyone, including the police. In less than four years Linden had grown to be one of the wealthiest men on the island. And with wealth came power.